Chapter 4: 60-Minute Date

Dakota's POV

"What do you want?" I hiss.

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to talk to you." he chuckles.

"Is this your phone?" I ask.

"Mhm. Thanks for answering it I really love hearing your voice." he replies.

"Look, I'm not interested okay? I don't like you." I sneer.

"Whatever you say. I'll see you tomorrow, love." he hangs up.

"Ugghh." I grumble placing the phone back in my pocket as I head straight

"Who was that?" Kendall asks.

"It was the guy I told you about." I reply dryly.

"Eeep! Are you going to see him again?" she squeals.

"I think so. I mean he placed his phone inside my pocket." I show her Harry's phone.

"So he can call you without asking for his number. That is genius!" she exclaims.

"Eh?" I raise my eyebrows at her.

"D, that move he did, placing his phone inside your pocket so he can talk to you is a genius! I think he really likes you." She states.

"But is he even an American? 'Cause I'm doubting that he is." She questions.

"He's British, K." I answer.

"Okay, first of all HOT! And second, when are you going to see him again?" she grins at me.

"I don't know, he told me he'll see me tomorrow. I don't know what he meant by it though." I reply.

"He can probably track you, you know. You have his phone." Kendall reminds me.

Great.

***************************************************************************

Kylie decided to tag along with Kendall and I as we decided to head out for my equestrian practice and then head to the mall. Luckily, my mom cancelled my 1 week if grounding. What did my dad do to convince her?

I hop out of Bailey to see Kendall and Kylie running towards me, smiling.

"Look back." Kendall squeals.

I turn around to see 5 boys walking towards our direction. Harry and his band mates.

"What are you doing here?" I removed my black helmet off my head.

"Nice to see you too, love." He grins at me.

"Here's your phone." I hand it back to him.

"There's something missing though." Harry furrows his eyebrows.

"What?" I ask.

"It doesn't have your phone number." He replies.

Smooth.

"Remember what I told you yesterday? Is our date still on?" he smirks at me.

"No. I'm busy." I answer back.

"No she's not busy." Kendall chimes in.

"Kendall." I protest.

"What? At least for like an hour only, come on Dakota." Kendall smiles innocently.

 I sigh, undecided.

"Can we just like grab a drink?" I suggest.

"Sure." Harry shrugs his shoulders.