Chapter 31: Priorities

Harry's POV

The whole crowd starts to panic. I stand from my seat to se my girlfriend lying on the field, not moving. The whole game stopped.

"Oh shit." I mutter and I run down the bleachers and head to where my girlfriend is. Julia is following right behind me.

Luckily her bodyguards got to her and asked someone to get a gurney. I kneel to the ground and place my girlfriend's head on my lap.

"Baby wake up. Are you alright?" I touch her cheek.

She's breathing but she's not opening her eyes. She passed out. Oh jesus.

"What happened here?" Jackson appears with a worried face.

"What happened to her?" He asks me.

"What does it look like arsehole? She was hit badly and passed out." I sneer, still touching my girlfriend's face.

"Watch your mouth, you fucking prick." He threatens.

"Guys! Not now!" Julia hisses.

She's right. I can't have a fight right now. Not when my girlfriend is passed out, not when I haven't even told her about the issue that has been driving me crazy ever since I got here.

I carry her in my arms as the gurney is being wheeled towards us. I place her in it as the paramedics head toward the emergency van. i grab my phone to call her dad.

"Harry? Why are you calling?" He answers.

"Hello Sir! There's been an accident with Dakota and well the paramedics are taking her to the hospital." I state.

"WHAT?" He raises his voice.

"Well she was playing football and someone may have hit her too hard and well she passed out." I clarify.

"Do not leave her side. Her guards will take you to the hospital. Her mother and I are on our way." He replies.

"Yes sir." I hang up the phone and run towards the emergency vehicle.

The nurse stops me from coming in.

"I'm sorry son but are you related to Ms. Burke?" She asks.

"Yes, I'm her boyfriend and the president told me to stay with her until they arrive." I reply.

"Alright. Come on in." She signals me to head inside and I sit on the stool right beside gurney.

I hold her hand for dear life.

"God baby, please be okay." I kiss her hand, trying not to cry.

 The vehicle starts and heads out.

"How long have you been together?" The old nurse asks.

"About 4 months now." I reply.

She just replies with a smile on her face. I turn to my girlfriend whose eyes are still closed.

The moment the car stopped, the doors open to see medics ready to get the gurney. Her bodyguards are following behind.

I run to where they're taking her, I'm not leaving her. Not when she's passed out and unconscious. The nurses and doctors start to gather with tubes and kits with them.

"Sir, I'm afraid you're gonna have to let go of her hand. Please do wait outside." Says a nurse.

I just nod my head and start to panic. Shit. I've never been in this position before. I mean my family never had this situation before so this is definitely a first.