Chapter 16: The Truth Hurts

GUTENTAG!

HERE IS CHAPTER 16

SOME SHIT IS REALLY HAPPENING HERE.

STAY TUNED

ENJOY

I LALALALALALOVE Y'ALL

DON'T FORGET TO;

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME ;)

Xx KirstieInNeverland

TIME SET: A FEW DAYS LATER AFTER THEY TOLD EACH OTHER ILY. 😉😉

MUSIC: Into Your Arms by The Maine :))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

Dakota and I ended up watching Mary Poppins in Broadway. It was fascinating, really.

"Well..... I must say, this day has been a whirlwind." Dakota turns back to face me as I drop her off in front of her flat.

"Yup, but I had fun." I shrug my shoulders.

She pulls me in for a kiss.

Her kisses just gets to me.

Just as I was about to respond to her sweet kiss, she pulls away.

"I love you." she smiles up at me.

I feel the weight of the world fall off my shoulder.

"I love you, more." I kiss her nose.

"See you tomorrow?" I ask.

"Yeah.Let's meet here." she replies.

Without much warning, I grab her by the waist and kiss her lovingly. She wraps her arms around my neck and caresses my curls. I moan into her mouth. God that feels good.

Then I remember what her father told me a few days back. The one where in we had to lessen our Public Display of Affection. Well excuse me for having such a fit girlfriend. Crap. What a cockblock.

I pull away as she looks up at me warily.

"What's wrong?" she questions, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Nothing. I just... love you." I kiss her forehead.

"Right back at ya. No go before the midnight New York traffic gets to you." she pushes me away jokingly.

"One more kiss?" I suggest.

"Nu uh. Au Revoire, Styles." she opens the door to her flat.

"Bye." I smile at her before walking away.

I walk towards the elevator and click on the button, just stood here patiently by the hallway when I hear loud thuds coming my way.

I look back to Dakota panting.

She grabs me by the hair and puts my head just by the crook of her neck.

"I'm not letting you get out of this buidling with a hard on." she whispers seductively near my ear. Shit.

What does she mean by that?

All of the sudden I feel her fingers caress my happy trail. Shit.

"god baby, what are you doing to me?" I groan.

She bites my earlobe and trails kisses on my neck. Solid hard on it is. So the game's back on huh? 1-0

All of the sudden I hear a ping. I look back to see the elevator doors open with a mom and a teenage girl inside.