Chapter 24: Talk is Cheap

HEY HEY HEY

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.

I GOT SO BUSY FAN-GIRLING OVER THEO JAMES AND SHAILENE WOODLEY. I SHIP THEM SO HARD IT HURTS MY HYPOTHALAMUS. I MEAN THEO IS HOT, SHAI IS HOT AND I THINK, THEY SHOULD MAKE DIVERGENT BABIES TOGETHER. I JUST ASDFGHJKL!!!! 

I LOVE DIVERGENT OF COURSE, BUT THEY DIDN'T INCLUDE SUSAN IN THE MOVIE WHICH SADDENED ME A BIT. IDK WHY

HERE IS CHAPTER 24

ENJOY. 

I LA LA LA LA LOVE YOU ALL

KirstieInNeverland

p.s. I love The 1975 and I didn't get the chance to see them live. I cry. :(

SO A LITTLE RECAP:

HARRY AND THE BOYS ATTENDED MARVIN'S (DAKOTA'S BROTHER) PRE-COLLEGE PARTY AT THE WHITE HOUSE. THE BOYS (MINUS HARRY) DECIDED THAT IT WAS THE PROPER TIME TO GET THEM BACK TOGETHER. AND OF COURSE, WHAT BETTER WAY TO REKINDLE A COUPLE THAN TO LOCK 'EM UP? LET'S CONTINUE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dakota's POV

"Why.... Why are you here?" I ask almost breathless.

"I could ask you the same thing." Harry replies

"Well this is my house, that's what." I hiss

"Yeah well I was invited, that's what." He mocks in reply.

"Really?" I cross my arms.

"You were invited by my brother, were you?" I scoff.

"Yes..... WE were all invited." He hisses.

"So you just decided to show up? To an event where you know I'm going to be at?" I raise my eyebros at him.

"Look, I was just dragged into this, I didn't want to see you too." He clarifies.

"Oh? You didn't? Well there's a shock.... what happened to 'baby please'" I air-quote the last two words.

"Well I don't know, you moved on, I might as well try to move on too." He hisses.

"What are you even talking about?" I snap.

"Oh please, everyone knows about you and that Belgian prince, whom by the way is despised by Niall because he never knew you could be the prince the waffles." he retorts.

Oh Niall. Niall. Niall.

"Prince Joachim? Harry I was being friendly and I showed him and his siblings around DC, it wasn't just him and I together. And by the way, I happen to find him extremely creepy." I defend.

"Oh really? What was the kiss on the head thing when you guys were at the Lincoln memorial?" He questions.

"Why are you elaborating every move that he made? Look, we're over. You don't have the right to tell me what to do and who to hang out with. You've never been like that when we were still together. I mean sure Riley was an example, but he is my childhood friend, so he has the right to talk to me, just as much as you thought you had the right to use me for the fame!" I hiss.