Chapter III - Greenie

Previously..
Without any hesitation Thomas jogged off and disappeared into a hut.

Chapter 3 - Greenie

Thomas's P.O.V
I entered the hut and made my way through to Newt.

"Hey slinthead, I heard *cough* the bloody box came up.." Newt said to me in a weak manner.

"Yeah umm.. They sent another girl up." I replied.

"Where's the Greenie now?"

"The other's are helping her with the guidelines" I cleared my throat. Unsure if I should tell him.

"Tommy.. What is it?" He caught me by suprise.

"Huh? Umm, what's what?"

"Tommy, you know I can tell when you're keeping *cough* something from me.. Right?"

I sighed.

"Newt.. Her name's Anne.."

"Yeah so? My name's Newt."

"Its what she said after. . She said her name was 'Anne.. J..' She remembers a part of her last name. No-one's ever remembered their last name before.."

"Tommy *cough* calm down.. She only remembers ONE bloody letter of her last name, no big deal."

"But-"

Newt started coughing uncontrollably. I quickly grabbed some water and passed it to him.

"I think I better go see Minho, leave you alone to get better."

"Good that." He replied out of breath.

I filled his cup with a bit more water and took off.

Anne's P.O.V
I climbed out of the box holding on to a gold heart necklace I had on my neck. It was the only thing that made me feel normal at this point. All the guys were still staring at me, it kinda creeped me out.

"What? Have you never seen a girl before?" I asked them playfully.

They all just laughed. Just then a dark skinned boy came over.

"All right off you go guys, get on with your shucking duties." He commanded.

Several boys groaned and an argument felt like it was going to grow.

"But I still wanna talk with the girl!!"

"She's pretty cute ya know?"

"Why are you the only shank that gets to be with her?"

More groans filled the air as the dark skinned boy quickly raised his hand and yelled,

"IF I HAVE TO SAY IT ONE MORE TIME I'M GONNA THROW EVERYONE SHUCKING ONE OF YOU SHANKS IN THE PIT"

With that all the boys immediately rushed away. He then turned to me.

"You're one heck of a spectacle Greenie."

I blushed, not knowing how to reply.

-"Name's Alby. Welcome to the Glade"-

End of Chapter 3

Author's Note•
NEWTMAS. NEWTMAS. NEWTMAS. ERMAGURD SO MANY NEWTMAS FEELS IN THIS!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter tho!!