Chapter 30 | Confession

Previously..
"I love you.."

Chapter 30 | Confession
"I love you, I knew.. from the moment that I met you I just knew, I loved you.." Gabriel spoke so softly, yet confidently, without breaking any eye contact even once.

Anne was speechless, she didn't know what to say, unable to move or do anything.

But Gabriel just stood there, waiting patiently for her response.

When she finally gathered herself, she rambled on.

"I.. I don't know what to say.." She laughed a little while she spoke, not a laugh of cockiness though, it was because she was unsure of what to say or do.

"You don't have to say anything.." He replied her, slowly putting the bandage on her wound, sealing it with his fingers neatly. "Well, not yet anyways.." He licked his lips, and looked directly at her, "Whenever you're ready, I'll always be around.. Its not like we're going anywhere."

He poked his tongue out, and ruffled Anne's hair a bit, making her try to pull it down back neatly again. Gabriel laughed and bent halfway down, giving her a small kiss on her head.

Without saying another word he stood up, leaving Anne alone with her fixed up wound and her bright red face.

"I-" he opened his mouth to say something again, but was interrupted by another red faced person.

"A-Angie!" Newt panted. It was obvious he was running to get here.

With that, Gabriel quickly took off, not saying another word.

Gabriel's P.O.V
I didn't mean to leave her so quickly and alone. I still had so much to say, so much to tell her. But my face had already given up on me and exploded with red, making me lean against the wall of the medjacks building and slide down the the ground, hands covering my red face the entire time.

"Huh.." I did it a bit of a chuckle.

"I'm in love with Anne"

End Of Chapter

Pls don't forget to vote!

PLEASE READ BELOW!
My friend has recently written a new TMR fanfic called, "My Best Four Years" and its amazing! You should totally check it out I guarantee you won't be disappointed! :)

Username: ANewtInAJar
Title: My Best Four Years