Chapter 25 | Glader Challenge Day

Previously..
GRABIEL'S IN LOVE WITH ANGIE?

Chapter 25 | Glader Challenge Day
"Gentlemen! Welcome to your very first, "Glader Challenge Day!" I announced happily. After a day of hardwork organizing the event with Teresa, Newt and Gabriel, we had finally finalized the event.

"Hosting this today with me, is the one and only Teresa!" I call out, whilst Teresa comes on "stage". The stage being like 16 boxes conjoined together.

"We have put your names in a box and the games in another. Sam and Henry have volunteered to not participate and to keep score," Teresa informed.

"And we are going to randomly pull out a one from each box and the two names called out are partners." I continued.

"First up..." Teresa said as she pulled out a random game. "

"The Three Legged Race!"

Gabriel's P.O.V
"Now for the partners.." Teresa announced. "First up, Winston and Zart!

She continued on for a bit, until finally, came her name. My girl.

"Anne! annnndddd.."

I waited in antipation whilst Teresa went to grab another name.

Please please please let it be me..

"..." Teresa paused,

"Anne and Newt!!"

Darn it.

I ended up having to work with Jeff.

He walked over me, and me, being disappointed, gave him a weak smile.

Anne's P.O.V
I was so thrilled to be partners with Newt! The whole day with him sounded, a-ma-zing!

We met up near a tree to talk about our strategy to win.

"How about we start inside foot, then outside foot, etc." Newt instructed me politely. I nodded eagerly. "Sorry my leg is not gonna be much help,"

I laughed.

"Newtie your leg is gonna be fine! This is about team work, so we gotta stick together!" I smiled at him, trying to pump things up abit.

This time, he was the one that nodded back eagerly.

"Alright, let's win this!" I laughed as I started to tie our rope around one leg each of ours.

"On your marks Gladers!" Henry's voice boomed through a wooden cone he had made earlier.

"Get set..

- Go!"-

End of Chapter 25

Plleeaassee don't forget to vote and/or comment! I love all of youuu <3