Chapter X - Song For You

Previously..
But I ignored it anyway.

Chapter 10 - Song For You
I hid behind some bushes.

I could see Newt walking towards me, staring directly at the bush I was hiding behind.

...

Newt sighed.

"I can see you,"

...

"Are you gonna help?"

I groaned in disappointment, reluctantly walking to him.

"You're only pulling bloody weeds-"

I groaned even louder, tugging my necklace. It was the only thing here that made me feel real.

Newt laughed and put his arm over me.

"C'mon Angie," he said, with his brtitish accent still very prominent.

I blushed at the fact he had his arm over me. We walked back to the garden. I started to pull some weeds.

"But its gross." I whined. Suddenly there was a flash. Newt had taken a picture of me with his camera.

"Hey!" I shouted, trying to cover my face with my hands.

"Whoops sorry. The flash was on," Newt winked and pressed some buttons on the camera, then took another photo of me, this time without the flash.

"Oiii! Stop it! Whyyy?" I whined, still trying to cover my face.

"Haha sorryy, its because I love you!"

My heart dropped. I knew he didn't mean it. But my heart fluttered. He started waving around the photo he had taken.

I threw a weed at him. He chuckled and tried to fling it away. I continued pulling the weeds in the garden.

"Aww Klunk I ran out of battery.." Newt sighed.

"I'll grab whatever you need!" I quickly said. "Anythinggg but to do this." I shivered.

"Haha sure, I need a new camera which is in that hut over in the woods," he replied.

I nodded and started running to the hut. I remembered the way clearly and got there pretty quickly. I carefully pushed aside the vines that covered the door and walked it. I smiled. Nothing had changed.

I walked further along the hut, trying to find another camera. Near the far corner of the hut, I could see a familiar shape.

Is that.. A guitar?

I picked up the guitar, strumming its strings.

Hey I wonder if I can..

I sat down and tried to play it. To my surprise I was playing it pretty nicely.

Huh, guess I used to play guitar..

"Cause all I know is you said hello, you'll be mine and I'll be yours, all I know is a simple name and, everything has changed." I sang, feeling wierd of how I remembered

Someone applauded me from behind.

-"That was beautiful. Wow is there anything you CAN'T do?"-

End of Chapter 10

Author's Note•
SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A LONG TIME! I HAD A MASSIVE WRITER'S BLOCK!! :(
-> Song mentioned is 'Everything has Changed' by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran!
...
Weeeeeed.
Hahhahah idk XD
Guys its plant weed.
Not drug weed.
Okay?
Okay.
(TO WHO EVER GOT THAT TFIOS REFERENCE. HI-FIVE AND I LOVE YOU.)