Chapter 33 | x

Previously..
But before we could do anything, the blonde haired, pixie-faced boy had already arrived.

Chapter 33 | x
Newt shook his head and walked off, obviously angry, cursing along the way.

"No wait! Newttie!" Anne stood up and ran towards him.

"Leave me alone," He hissed. Her heart broke into a million pieces. It wasn't cause he had said that. It was because he actually doubted her.. Again.

"No please.. Just listen?" Her voice softened now, afraid to set off the rage inside him.

"Just go away.." He spoke under his breath.

"Pleas-"

"JUST GO AWAY."

This time he roared it out.

Anne stopped and just stood there for a moment, feeling broken.

"What's the deal with us?"

"What do you mean?" Anne lifted her head cautiously.

"One minute you're with me, the next you're with him,"

"We're just-"

"Stop it." His eyes met with hers and simply said, "Stop it."

"What?" She blinked for a second. "Look, things around us have been going crazy and-"

"Stop. It." Newt repeated, more emphatically.

"You can't just keep saying that!" Anne's then whispered quietly. "That's not an argument.."

"You want an argument?" Newt asks, his eyes now fixated on her.
"You want me to present a valid argument?"

She had expected him to say the same thing over again, probably just to spite her, but instead he turned and pushed her back onto the wall.

Anne was too surprised to even react. His face hovered only a few inches in front of her face, supporting himself on his one arm, near her neck, against the wall. He didn't exactly pin her onto the wall, so her arms were free, and she could push him off if she wanted to, but she didn't.

"I want to kiss every inch of your body right here, right now." His breath was visible from the cold air.

She couldn't say anything.

"My argument is if I kissed you right now.. I know you would kiss me back."

"..."

".. You don't know that.." Anne hesitated, she didn't mean to, but she hesitated.

"Stop. it."

"No you stop it!" The frustration came, but she softened, feeling guilty because she did really want to kiss him badly right now. "If you're so sure how come you haven't kissed me yet?You give this great speech about and then you-" Newt didn't let her finish.

His lips were already pressed onto hers.

End of Chapter

|Authors Note|
If you're wondering why the title is called "x" ..
Its because it means kiss like xox
:3 hhehe <3

Please don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it! :3