Chapter 22 | Accusation

Previously..
It was Newt.

Chapter 22 | Accusation

Newt's P.O.V
It was getting late. I hadn't seem Anne all day. I've already checked the hut but she didn't seem to be there.

Where DID she go?

I saw light flicker through the medjacks hut. Everyone knows for a fact that they're not allowed to be there without any of the 'Commanders'

I sighed and walked towards the hut.

I really DO NOT have time for this..

I pulled out the key and unlocked the door.

"You're not supposed to be here guys.. You know that-"

I froze.

It was Anne and Gabriel.

No. Wait. Let me try that again. It was Anne and Gabriel, who had he's shirt off. His bloody T-shirt off and they were embracing each other tightly.

I felt sick to the stomach.

"Newtie! Omg thank god!" Anne smiled and rushed towards me, then hugging me.

"Uhhh.. I should probably leave.." Gabriel began to speak slowly as he left the room. He tapped me on the shoulder. "Thanks bro for opening the door, please don't tell Alby we were in here, for Anne.." With that he walked off, his face looking more glum than usual.

I didn't have the heart to hug Anne back.

I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. I held her cold hand and asked politely for her explanation. And she did explain. I took a deep sigh.

- I was so glad it wasn't what I originally thought they were doing -

End of Chapter 22

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE Y'ALL xD