Chapter 28 | Scavengers hunt

Previously..
"You little rascal!" I grinned back at Chuck.

Chapter 28 | Scavengers hunt

Newt's P.O.V
"For this event you will need to pair up with another pair!" Sam informed.

"Wanna make this interesting and see who wins first?" Minho smirks at us. "Frypan, Teresa, Thomas and I, VS Gabriel, Jeff, Newt and Anne?"

"You're on," Anne smirks back at him, raising her eyebrow.

Without wasting any time, we quickly grabbed our list of riddles and started cracking the codes.

Later that day..

"Have you found it?!" Jeff shouts from across the forest.

"Not yet!" Anne replies.

We decided to split up a bit, and after a long process of paper, scissors, rock, me and Gabriel had to search at the higher parts of the forest while Anne and Jeff searched the bottom.

Let's see.. Where is that bloody note..

We were looking for the next piece of the riddles, which was supposedly hidden in the forest somewhere.

Bloody hell, this is gonna take forever-

"WOAH!" a familiar voice screams as it bumps into me.

I quickly put out my hand and pulled it from falling, catching her.

It was Anne. She was now in my arms, safe from harm.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" She quickly apologizes. I pulled her up and let her stand by herself, still holding her hands.

"No no no its fine! In fact, its my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going!" I started to turn pink.

"ANNE! STOP DAWDLING WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND AND GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" Jeff shouts from the bottom of the forrest.

"Oh um.. Sorry.. We- better get searching.." She stuttered awkwardly, it was so cute.

"Umm.. Yeah.. We better, I mean, you better search- over there and I'll be over here- and- um yeah.." I stuttered back, I put one hand on the back of my neck, embarrassed.

She giggled and gave me that beautiful smile of hers, then ran off, continuing the search of the note.

Damn was she bloody adorable..

"So.. Do you love her?" Gabriel interrupted my thoughts.

I blushed.

Was it that obvious?

..

I do.. I thought inside my head.

But instead I reply with, "Ha, I was just going to ask you the same thing.."

"Yea, I do," Gabriel replies.

Woah. That was blunt and 'out there'

"So back off she's mine," he grins at me jokingly.

"Oi!" I start to argue.

-"Found it!!"-

End of Chapter 28

Please don't forget to vote! <3