Chapter 13 - One Gold Necklace

Previously..
"ONE OF THE HOUSES CAUGHT ON FIRE!"

Chapter 13 -
Many people started to scream. People were scrambling around everywhere trying to find the house.

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY CALM THE BLOODY HELL DOWN!" Newt yelled.

There was a complete silence.

Newt looked at Alby, like asking him to be in charge. Alby replied with a nod.

"NOBODY MOVES A SHUCKING INCH UNTIL WE FIGURE OUT WHAT'S HAPPENING." Alby ordered.

No one did move an inch. Newt whispered something to Alby's ear. He shook his head at first but you could see Newt had convinced him as Alby just shrugged it off.

"Angie!" He called over.

I walked towards him, with Teresa following me like a bee with honey. Newt then followed Alby, who was getting directions from Chuck.

"I-I was just getting some food.. And then-and then I saw the f-fire and-" Chuck rambled on.

"Just quickly show us the bloody way!" Newt shouted.

Chuck nodded and lead us. We followed him until suddenly we saw it. A heap smoke cloud rising from the flames of the fire. And I knew the house, the people that lived in the house.

I touched my neck.

"My necklace.." I whispered to myself suddenly terrified.

"MY NECKLACE!" I screamed, rushing towards what once was my home, here in the glade.

A hand blocked me. It then pulled me back. I was kicking and screaming, struggling my way out. But us was no use.

The necklace was one of the only things that helped me pull through. It reminded me that I was human, that I once had a normal life.

"AANNNGGIIIEEEE"

A muffled voice cried out. Everything was a blur. Something ran down my face.

Tears.

-Then everything went black-

End of Chapter 13

=Author's Note=
Sorry for not updating in a while! I have been busy :(