Chapter Two

A few days passed by and Sarafina confessed that she was expecting Scar's. Everyone was shocked including Sarabi and her mother. Scar embraced Sarafina's big stomach. "Our heir is inside there", said Scar quietly. Sarafina sobbed silently. Noone noticed her crying but the cubs knew what was going on. Malka stayed close to his mom. His mother hugged him. "It's okay. She's going to be alright", said Penda. Malka even noticed Nala standing right beside them awkwardly. "Nala hasn't been talking to us lately. She might be mad at us", said Malka. "Why would she be mad? Maybe it's just awkward for her to be at that spot because it used to belong to Simba", said Penda.

"That's true. I miss Simba too", said Malka. Penda hugged him. "I know you do but it'll be better. I promise. Scar will take great care of us", said Penda. They jumped when they saw a hyena in front of them. "Miss Penda, Scar would like to visit you in his den", said a hyena. "Okay. Malka wait there patiently. Mommy will be right back", said Penda. Penda gulped and walked with the hyena. She went inside the den and saw Scar laying there. He got up and walked to Penda. "Hello there", said Scar. "Hi", said Penda. Scar looked at her with his piercing green eyes. She trembled. "What do you want? You killed my whole Pride", said Penda.

"They deserved it, Penda. They were assholes", said Scar. "No! They weren't!" Cried Penda. Scar shushed her and placed the tip of his tail on her face. She sobbed silently. "Why are you crying?" Asked Scar. "Because I'm scared. Scared of you. I don't want you to hurt my sons. They're the only one I have", said Penda. Scar laughed. "Chillax. I'm not going to hurt them. I'm not evil. I'm not even going to kill you. You're gorgeous. I was just going to ask if you would like to work for me. If you say no, you're going to be exiled including your cubs", said Scar.

"Okay fine. What do you want me to do?" Asked Penda. "I want you to be my second lioness in command. Sarafina is my first but if anything happens to her or my baby. You will take her place", said Scar. Penda started tearing up and nodded. "Yessir", said Penda. Scar kissed her. "Thank you dear. Go to your den and get some rest", said Scar. Sarafina overheard the conversation and cleared her throat. "Why would you make me queen if you were going to have a second lioness", said Sarafina. "Well, I need someone in case anything happens to you or the cub", said Scar.

Sarafina was angry. "I'm just something to be replaced?!" Asked Sarafina. Scar shook his head. "Of course not but I need a heir and a beautiful queen. I choose you as my number one because you are beautiful", said Scar. Sarafina shook her head. "No you chose me because you want me to suffer and you also want Penda to suffer", said Sarafina. Scar growled. "Quit making this all about you. Noone is going to like to hear your pity party", said Scar. Sarafina sighed and didn't answer. She saw Nala asleep in the corner. She laid right next to Nala. "Are you okay, sweetheart?" Asked Sarafina. "Yes I'm fine. I just miss him, mom", said Nala.

"I know you do and I know it's going to take some time to adjust but everything will be okay. You're going to have a sibling", said Sarafina as she revealed her huge stomach. Nala squealed and hugged her mom. They fell asleep while Scar watched them.

END OF CHAPTER..