Chapter Twenty-Two

Scar sat by himself on the ledge of the Priderock. Shenzi came up to him. "How's the prey?" Asked Scar avoiding her gaze. "Low as usual but we're searching for more prey as we're speaking now, sir", said Shenzi. Scar sighed. "Oh is that so? Because I think I see some of them goofing off", said Scar as he pointed at Banzai and Ed laughing. "Sir, it's been a long and tired day searching for more prey. Just know that we are trying our hardest", said Shenzi.

"Yeah and watch my mate and son starve to death because you guys are too busy goofing off. That will not happen on my watch. Either you do your job right or do not expect a place here. Capisce?" Asked Scar. Shenzi nodded. "Good. Now get to working and tell those two boneheads to quit goofing off!" Yelled Scar. Shenzi nodded and ran straight to Banzai and Ed. "Lions are the most ugliest creatures I've ever seen", said Banzai. Ed laughed. "They are so smelly too", said Banzai. Shenzi walked to them clearing her throat.

"The king is watching you two goof off and he is not happy about it", said Shenzi. "The king? Who is he? Mufasa?" Asked Banzai. Ed laughed a lot but Shenzi growled. "I am serious. He is going to kick us out if we do not find enough prey to feed his precious royal family. If yall want to get kicked out, that's fine but I will not get kicked out because you knuckleheads don't want to do anything but sit around", said Shenzi. "Shenzi, it was a joke", said Banzai. Shenzi growled. "This is not the time to joke. He is on my ass about it because I'm the leader of this clan", said Shenzi.

Ed laughed but Shenzi glared at him. "Ed, I know mother dropped you on our head by accident when you were a pup but you know that this is a serious moment for us. We'll get kicked out from his Pride which means we will have to go back to smelly Elephant Graveyard", said Shenzi. Banzai was shocked. "I don't think you haven't brought up mom since she died", said Banzai. Shenzi growled. "Shut up", said Shenzi.

"Look at Rohan over there. He's not doing anything. He's just flirting with the other hyena girls", said Banzai as he pointed to a handsome hyena talking to a bunch of female hyenas. Shenzi growled. "He's busy", said Shenzi. "Busy getting some babies. Didn't he say that he wants you?" Asked Banzai. Shenzi growled. "This is the last warning, Banzai or I will rip your throat out", growled Shenzi. Banzai gulped as he saw Rohan stood behind Shenzi. Rohan cleared his throat getting Shenzi's attention.

Shenzi turned around and saw him. She gulped. "Are those knuckleheads getting on your nerves already?" Asked Rohan. "Yep but they are my brothers so I have to deal with them", said Shenzi. Rohan grinned. "I can tell. Those girls would not leave me alone. It's like I'm a girl magnet all of a sudden", said Rohan. "Well tell them to get to finding the prey or I will report it to the King", said Shenzi. Rohan nodded. "Will do ma'am", said Rohan. He walked away leaving Shenzi alone with her brothers. "Before you guys say anything just shut the fuck up", said Shenzi.

END OF CHAPTER..