Chapter Five

"Oh, you're back?" Asked Sarafina. Scar nodded angrily. Sarafina was nervous. Maybe Scar found out already about Mheetu. "Nina had a new cub. She said she adopted him supposedly but the cub looks like us. Care to explain?" Asked Scar. Sarafina started shaking but she looked at him dead in the eye. "She did find the cub. I was with her. He was abandoned at the jungle", said Sarafina. Scar looked at her and nodded. "Very well", said Scar. He hugged her. She backed away from him. "Scar, I don't want to have any more cubs. If you want a heir, take Nala", said Sarafina.

Scar was furious. "Are you kidding me?! She will never be a queen! She's too ugly to be one!" Yelled Scar. The words hurt Sarafina deeply as she deeply cared for her daughter. She saw her daughter in a corner looking depressed. She soon growled at Scar. "She is not ugly! She is my daughter you're talking about", growled Sarafina. "Will it hurt her feelings? If so, good because she doesn't matter", said Scar. Sarafina was angry and striked him. "She does matter! She's my daughter!" Yelled Sarafina. Scar growled at Sarafina but later embraced her. "I love you so much", said Scar.

Sarafina sighed. "I love you too", muttered Sarafina. Scar was about to kiss Sarafina when suddenly Shenzi barges in. "Scar, there is a pack of lionesses heading toward our territory", said Shenzi. Scar ran outside with Shenzi and he dropped his jaw as soon as he saw the lead lioness. Her red eyes stared at him while she grinned. Scars's green eyes soon clouded with sadness. He ran to the lioness crying. "How are you alive?!" Asked Scar. The lioness chuckled. "You didn't believe me. Did you?" She asked.

"I saw your own mother kill you", said Scar. "She only attacked me. I managed to survive and live with my dad until he passed away", said a lioness. Scar looked at the lioness and noticed she didn't change at all. "You didn't change at all", said Scar. "Well neither did you. My handsome stud", said the lioness. Scar laughed. "So you're king of the Pridelands now?" Asked the lioness as she looked at the Pride Rock. Scar nodded. "Zira, I thought you were dead. My heart was in so many pieces. I thought you really died", said Scar.

"I was upset too but I had to accept the fact that we weren't going to see each other but thanks to my girls. I was able to find you", said Zira. Scar looked at the other lionesses. He saw an older lioness who resembled Zira a little bit. He also saw a lioness with blue eyes like Azola. "You are more than welcome to stay in my pride. Including your friends", said Scar. "I appreciate it Scar. I knew you still have a soft side", said Zira. Scar led them to the main den. Sarabi, Diku, and Dwala was shocked to see the group of lionesses.

"Zira?!" Asked Sarabi.

END OF CHAPTER...