Chapter Ten

Nina walked with Sarabi outside of the Prideland. "Nobody cannot hear about this", said Nina. Sarabi nodded and noticed Nina looking at her scared. "Sarabi, I was the one who told Scar that I kept Mheetu. He played it out and made it look like Sarafina confessed but I already told him", said Nina. Sarabi's amber eyes were not shown with anger but with shockness. "But why?" Asked Sarabi as her eyes were wide. "I'm so sorry. I had to. Scar was going to blackmail me and ruin my life. He was going to exile me when I'm dying", said Nina.

"You're dying?" Asked Sarabi. Nina started sobbing. "I know my time is going to come. I'm trying my best to keep up but I just can't. I know I will die soon", said Nina. "But what are you hiding that Scar knows?! It must be very bad!" Said Sarabi. Nina sighed. "I had a cub when I was very young with Baraka. We were young, foolish, and stupid. We were teenagers. Slightly older than the kids. Baraka often acted strange towards me and other lionesses. He was more close with Ahadi but I thought it was because they are brothers", said Nina.

"But what does this has to do with Scar?" Asked Sarabi. "He knows. He can ruin my life and have my own daughter hate me. I can't do this anymore!" Cried Nina. Sarabi sighed and embraced Nina. "It's okay, Nina. Whatever you're going through, I just want you to know that I'm here for you since you were for me when my mate and son died", said Sarabi. Nina smiled with tears in her eyes but soon frowned. "But I don't deserve it! I deserve to die! I deserve to be imprisoned not her and Nala! I deserve to rot!" Yelled Nina.

"Do not say that! Nina, your daughter loves you. She looks at you as support and whatever she went through, you were there for her even you were trapped in a loveless relationship like her", said Sarabi. "I guess but Baraka never abused me. He tried his best to love me but it didn't work", said Nina. Sarabi sighed. "Baraka always acted strange but he tried giving me all his love and I really love for him trying but it was too much for him", said Nina.

"He was stressed out but never lashed his anger out on me like Scar did to Sarafina", said Nina. Sarabi nodded and hugged Nina. They soon saw Diku running towards them panting. "Quick! There's a rogue lion in our territory!" Yelled Diku frantically.

END OF CHAPTER...