Chapter Four

Sarafina heard her baby crying. Nina gave her the cub and Sarafina cleaned the cub. She noticed it was a boy and started to panic. "What's wrong?" Asked Sarabi. "Scar will take the cub from me. He wanted a boy and my cub is a boy", said Sarafina. Nina was in shock. "Well do you want to give the cub away?" Asked Nina. "No. I don't but I don't know what to do. If I leave, he'll kill me", said Sarafina. Nina embraced her. "I'll raise the cub if that's okay", said Nina. "But how? You're too old to have kids", said Sarafina.

"But adoption is always a thing. I'll tell him I found this sweet little boy by himself dehydrated and starved. He's so perfect. You know what? Mheetu will be an perfect name for my little angel son", said Nina. Sarafina sighed. "And I'll tell Scar and my daughter that I miscarried the cub. Nala will be so upset", said Sarafina. "You can tell your daughter though", said Diku. Sarafina looked at Diku. "But she might tell Scar by accident. It's best if I tell them that I miscarried", said Sarafina. "Okay good luck then", said Dwala.

Sarafina got up and went to the main den to explain the news to her daughter. "Sweetie, I miscarried", said Sarafina. "What does that mean?" Asked Nala. Sarafina started sobbing. "It means the sibling you were going to have just died in my stomach", said Sarafina. Nala started crying and she hugged her mother. "I'm so sorry", said Sarafina. Nina walked in with Mheetu in her mouth. "Meet your new friend, Mheetu. I found him", said Nina. Nala looked at the little cub. He had some of Scar's facial features including his nose but had his mother's dark tan fur.

Nala ignored it and hugged him. "He's perfect", said Nala. Sarafina smiled as Nala played with Mheetu but at the same time Sarafina felt bad because Nala would've loved him if he was her "brother". Soon after, Sarafina went to the main den and saw Scar back. "Scar, I miscarried the cub", said Sarafina struggling to fight her tears away. Scar was so angry. He growled at her. "How?!" Asked Scar in anger. "I don't know! I didn't feel it's heartbeat anymore so I had to have my mother get the dead cub out of me!" Cried Sarafina.

Scar looked at her in anger but soon his face soon turned normal. "Very well but I need a heir to the Pride. Will you be willing to try again?" Asked Scar. Sarafina was angry. "What?! Absolutely not!" Asked Sarafina. Scar laughed but soon his face was serious. "Why?" Asked Scar. Sarafina growled. She walked away leaving Scar roaring in anger. He striked her down. For a second, she couldn't get up. He walked away with the hyenas leaving Nala shocked. Nala ran to her mother. "Mom!" Yelled Nala. Sarafina's eyes opened and saw her daughter worried. She shushed her daughter and hugged her.

"It's okay. He didn't hurt me",whispered Sarafina. Nala was relieved. "How are you and your uncle getting along?" Asked Sarafina. Nala was in shock. "Mheetu is my uncle?!" Asked Nala. "Yes. Nina, your grandmother and my mother adopted him", said Sarafina. Nala was in shock but nodded. "Me and him getting along good. I can't believe I was that small!" Squeaked Nala. Sarafina nodded. "Oh yes you were and you were adorable. You still are", said Sarafina. Nala smiled. Sarafina gave her a bath until Scar came in furious.

END OF CHAPTER..