Chapter Seven

Scar went to his den and saw Sarafina cuddling with Nala. "Okay. Playtime is over. I need to have a word with you", said Scar. Sarafina hugged her daughter and walked with Scar. "Yes?" Asked Sarafina. "We have new visitors and I expect you to treat them well", said Scar. Sarafina rolled her eyes. "More lionesses for you to go behind my back", said Sarafina. Scar growled. "So?! I can have sides instead of just having you", said Scar. Sarafina scoffed. "You're disgusting. Good thing, I kept my son away from you!" Said Sarafina. She soon realized she messed up.

Scar looked at her curiously. "Your son?! What does that mean?" Asked Scar. "Nothing! I meant Nala", said Sarafina. Scar didn't believe her. "No. You meant that cub that was supposed to be our heir! Where is he now?" Asked Scar. "I am not telling you", said Sarafina. Scar roared. "Answer me now! Oh wait, I know who he is. He's Nina's "son". Isn't he? I knew it! He looked too much like us", said Scar. Sarafina soon started crying. "Please don't hurt him! Please don't!" Cried Sarafina.

"You can save those tears because I'm not going to hurt him but he is a perfect heir for this Pride so I need to have him", said Scar. "No! Please!" Begged Sarafina. Scar didn't listen. "Shenzi! Can you do me a favor and go find Nina and take that filthy cub she has?" Asked Scar. "What else can I do for you, your majesty?" Asked Shenzi sarcastically. Scar growled. "Silence! Do it now!" Yelled Scar. Shenzi nodded and went to the main den. She saw Nina cleaning Mheetu.

Nina glared at Shenzi. "What do you want?" Asked Nina. Shenzi didn't answer but took Mheetu. Nina growled. "What the hell are you doing to my son?!" Asked Nina. Shenzi didn't answer but ran with the cub in her mouth. Mheetu kept whining. "Mama!" Screamed Mheetu. "Shut up!" Yelled Shenzi. Meanwhile, Nina was anxious. She kept pacing around. "Is she okay?" Whispered Kula. "No! Didn't you see that smelly hyena take her baby?" Asked Tama. Kula growled.

"I did! I'm not stupid!" Yelled Kula. Nina started wailing. Chumvi woke up from his nap. "Did she lose her mind?" Asked Chumvi tiredly. "No, you idiot! The hyena took her baby", said Kula. Sarabi ran to comfort Nina. "What happened?" Asked Sarabi. "That stupid foolish hyena took Mheetu!" Said Nina. Sarabi comforted Nina.

Nina ignored Sarabi and got up. She walked to Penda angrily. "Is this some stupid plan that Scar has?! If so, tell him to fucking stop or I will slain him!" Yelled Nina. Penda started tearing up. "I have nothing to do with this! Just because he made me second lioness-in-command doesn't mean I'm associated with him. Sarafina is married to him and she hates his guts so stop assuming I'm a villain!" Yelled Penda. Everyone was shocked, including her sons.

Malka's eyes were wide in shock. "This is the first time mom was angry ever since our dad was killed", said Malka. "Yeah", said Tojo. Nina laughed. "Noone believes you! There is no way that he made you the second lioness in-command just for you to be on our side!" Cackled Nina. Penda almost striked Nina but a paw was put between them. It was Johari. "Quit fighting! I will go get the cub back if it will shut you up!" Yelled Johari. Everyone was silent as Johari left to get Mheetu back.

END OF CHAPTER...