Tanaka Ryunosuke- Quiet

Warning: Mute (M/N), Bullying

Tanaka's POV:

"NOYA BROO!!" I yelled across the cafeteria, running up to Nishinoya.

"RYUU! How's Kiy-" Noya started, getting cut off by a loud crash and mean laughter.

"Awe poor little (L/N). Gonna say something or are you just to QuIeT for that?" Someone mocked, pooring his milk on (L/N)'s head. 

I looked with concern, seeing a group of people making fun of (M/N). (M/N)'s eyes pricked with tears, sniffling as milk poured down his face. He sat cradling his knees in his arms, head between his legs, avoiding their faces. 

"Awe, he's gonna cry!" Another fake cried, wiping her non-existing tears, earning laughs from the group. 

Noya looked at me, knowing my crush on the mute boy. He gestured for me to go over there. I sighed, before walking over there. I towered over one of the boys, scaring the girls off.

"Scram." I demanded, causing the boys to shiver.

"Why?" One of the mustered up the confidence to test me.

"I'll show you why, if you don't go right now." I scowled, scaring them off. My face softened, turning to (L/N), reaching my hand out for him to grab. 

"Hey are you okay?" I asked nervously, a slight peering through my cheeks. 

 He nodded, grabbing my hand to help stand himself up.

"Good. Let's skip, give you a break from the bullies." I smiled, looking back at Noya for permission. He gave me a slight nod, before walking away from the lunch room. 

 He smiled, agreeing, grabbing his backpack, walking out of the building. 

"Yep! Where do you wanna go?" I pondered, reaching for his hand shyly, trying to be sly.

He shrugged, blushing.

"My house it is!" I beamed, directing him to my house, never breaking hold of his hand.

~Time skip- at Tanaka's house~

"NOOOOOO!" I screamed, losing to (L/N) in Mario Kart again. 

He smiled, chuckling softly, setting the remote down beside him.

"(L/N), how are you so good at this? Teach me your ways!" I begged

He shrugged, shaking his head no. I gasped dramatically, grasping my heart. 

He smiled. "(M/N)." He muttered with a creaky voice.

"You talked? You talked!" I screamed, excitedly, hugging him.

"Y-yeah. Call me (M/N)." He mumbled, blushing heavily.

"Okay! You can call me Ryu!" I smiled, looking at him.

I got lost in his eyes, the gap between us closing slowly. I paused, looking at him for permission, earning a small nod. I pressed my lips onto his lightly, tasting his strawberry chapstick. I pulled away, smiling at him, pulling him into a hug, embracing his warmth.

"(M/N) will you be my boyfriend?" I asked, letting him go.

He nodded, smiling happily, before pulling me into another kiss. 

__________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to request and vote to help me grow! Love you all! Have a good day/night!

                           - Luna :0