Yutaro Kindaichi- New Kid

Warnings: Ex-Shiratorizawa (M/N)

(M/N)'s POV

I cracked my knuckles nervously, waiting for my test results. My foot tapped repeatedly on the floor, fearing my grade. Studying wasn't a skill I exceeded in, and I somehow passed the entrance test, landing just above average. Since the school year has progressed my grades have been gradually diminishing. 80s to 70s to 60s to 50s and now... all the way down to the forties. My brain zipped and whipped around, knowing this test was my final answer. I thought of all the things that could go wrong as I zoned out into blank space. Goshiki put his hand on my shoulder, pulling me out of my dwindling confidence. 

"Hey are you okay?" He looked at me with a concerned eye.

"I-yeah I'm fine. If I don't pass this test, I am getting kicked out." I whispered, trying not to put attention on myself. 

"Oh... Well if you do, please stay in contact alright." He answered sadly.

I only nodded as the teacher came in with our test papers. He called everyone up one at a time to show them their grade. 

"Ushijima (M/N)" He called and walked up to him nervously, feeling eyes on me. 

"What is it?" I mumbled, and he turned the paper over and showed a... 37%. 

"You are now getting kicked out, pack your bag and leave. You cannot come back tomorrow. Good luck finding another school. Goodbye." He spoke dryly, not even bothering to look up. I sighed, grabbing my bag from my seat and walked out of the classroom gloomily. 

Tears pricked as I walked down the empty hallway, down the stairs and out the  stupid doors. Where would I even go? Can I even get help? The silence was uncomfortable as I could hear my own sniffling and breathing. I have three choices. Aoba Johsai. Karasuno. Johzenji. I almost instantly thought 'no' towards Johzenji, feeling weirded out by their overall vibe. Karasuno was good, but I've been told it doesn't have good representation by any volleyball, so that's a no. All that was left is Aoba Johsai.  That school is represented by the one and only 'Oikawa Tooru'. I rolled my eyes, walking home.

~Timeskip- the next day outside Aoba Johsai~

I clutched onto my bag nervously, watching as groups of boys and girls walked by me, talking loudly. I walked slowly through the halls, looking at the signs above the doors, not watching where I'm going. As I looked around, I was met with a hand on my shoulder. 

"Hey. Do you need help?" A tall boy, with an onion head asked me.

"Uhmm yeah. I'm looking for algebra 1." I nodded nervously.

"Okay! Follow me!" He smiled, leading me through the crowded halls.

"So- What's your name?" I asked, now walking beside him.

"I'm Kindaichi Yutaro" Kindaichi answered, "What's yours" He continued.

"Ushijima (M/N)..." I mumbled, hoping he doesn't know who I am.

"Aren't you from Shiratorizawa?" He questioned, looking at me slightly.

"Yeah. I was, but my shitty grades brought me here." I sighed, feeling defeated.

"Well I for one have great grades and if you need help, I will have no problems helping you out." He beamed, earning a small smile from me. 

"Thank you." I replied, stopping with him outside of algebra 1. 

"Here we are!" 

"Oh yeah." I muttered out nervously. 

"Lucky for you, I have an open seat next to me, so come on." He grabbed my hand, leading me in to the classroom.

My eyes jumped back and forth at the eyes of shock. My ears tuned in to the quiet whispers in snickers.

 "Shiratorizawa kid here?"

"Ushijima's Little brother!?"

"The next ace?"

"He must not be smart enough to go there!"

"What a loser!"

My nervously sky-rocketed, feeling a gross knot in my stomach.

"Hey Kindaichi...?" I asked, sitting down next to him.

"Mmm. Yeah?" He answered, looking over at me from his desk.

"Thank you." I smiled, looking at his smile, calming down loads.

"No problem Ushijiama-san." He waved off.

"Please call me (M/N). I hate being called similar names to my brother."

"Oh yeah sorry.... (M/N)" He mumbled as class began......

___________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this shitty oneshot about the onion head. I hope you all enjoyed. Please comment and vote! Have a good day/night!

                         - Luna O(-)O