Lev Haiba- Yaku's Twin

3rd person POV:

"Yaku-san please help me with my test. You're so smart. I'll fail without your help!" Lev begged to Yaku, bending down to shake his shoulders.

"Have Kuroo do it. He's the chem whiz!" Yaku argued back, peeling Lev's hand off his shoulders.

"Noooo! I already asked him. He's busy." He cried to his senior. 

"Ugh. Fine you can come home with me today, but I'm not going to help you." Yaku gave in to the Russian that was whining. 

"Ya- oh wait! Who's going to help me?" Lev cheered, instantly stopping, questioning Yaku's answer.

"My twin." Yaku answered nonchalantly, leaving the room. Lev stood alone in the classroom, confusion running through him.

"I- okay." Lev sighed to himself, throwing his backpack over his shoulder. 

~Timeskip- at the Yaku home~

"Hey mom. I'm home and I brought a friend." Yaku yelled out, hoping his mom would hear.

Lev stood awkwardly behind him, not wanting to stand out depsite being 6'4. 

"Okay honey. Have a good time!" A faint voice called from the kitchen.

"Take your shoes off and leave them here." Yaku demanded kindly.

"Oh uhmm okay." Lev answered in a jumpy tone, as he bent down to take his shoes off. 

"Follow me." Yaku explained, stepping up the stairs, Lev following right on his tail.

Yaku walked down the hall, opening the farthest door on the left. The name (M/N) was creatively posted on it. The libero looked in, seeing his twin with headphones on, scrolling through his phone while on the bed. (M/N) noticed their presence, but chose to ignore it.

"Hey (M/N)! You look nice today." Yaku complemented with a shallow voice. 

"What do you want Mori" (M/N) answered, eyes still glued to his phone. 

"My friend here needs a little help. Since you are sooo smart, I thought that maybe you could help him." Yaku spoke, emphasizing certain words more than others, earning an odd look from Lev. 

"Who is it? It better not be Kuroo!" (M/N) spoke, looking up, pulling off his headphones.

"It's-" Morisuke started, before getting cut off by (M/N) jumping off the bed, walking over to the door to examine Lev.

"Oh. Nevermind." (M/N) said, looking at Lev up and down."You must be Lev," He continued. 

(M/N)'s (e/c) pierced through Lev's soul. The Russian began shaking, feeling the Yaku family judgement run through him. Morisuke pushed Lev into (M/N)'s room, slamming the door shut. The Yaku twin dodged out of the way avoiding the lanky boy. 

"Hello." Lev rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. 

"Hello. What are you struggling with?" (M/N) asked, turning and leading Lev towards his desk.

"English." Lev croaked, pulling the bag off his shoulder, opening it. 

Lev pulled out his English study guide, and notebook. Before he could react, (M/N) took the notes and papers out of his hand. His fingers rubbed over Lev's for a split second. This simple action killed Lev, face exploding a red blush. 

(M/N) sat down at his desk, Lev leaning over his shoulder. 

~Timeskip- about an hour later~

"That's all." (M/N) sighed, hoping the knowledge finally sank into Lev's brain.

"Thank you so much." Lev hugged him instinctively. 

"Uhmm." (M/N) froze, face sparking a small faint blush. 

"Oh-h I'm sorry. It's a habit." Lev mumbled, packing up his things, preparing to leave as soon as possible.

(M/N) grabbed a stationary card, writing something down. Lev opened the door, though quickly stopped by Yaku's twin handing him a note. 

"If you ever need help, text me! Bye." (M/N) stuttered, staring up at Lev hopefully.

"Yeah! For sure!" The Russian smiled. "Bye." He continued, leaving down the hall, down the stairs, and out the door.

(M/N) leaned on the doorway, a woozy smile on his face. 

Thank you Mori. 

He  shut the door and continued his life normally, Lev never leaving his thoughts. 

_____________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this oneshot for the tall boy! I hope you enjoyed. Please vote and comment! Have a good day/night!

                                 - Luna 0π0