Bokuto Koutaro- My Libero

Warning: Short (M/N), (M/N)'s healed ankle

Third person POV:

Akaashi sighed, patting Bokuto's back as he whined about (M/N). 

"AGAASHII!!!" The ace cried dramatically, leaning forward, letting his arms fall.

"Bokuto. He will come back. Please stop crying." Akaashi sighed, rubbing his temples.

A loud creak interrupted the spiker's never-ending wails. The gym door slid open and there (M/N) stood in all of his glory.

"Welcome back you fucker." Konaha laughed, smacking the back of my head lightly. 

"Yeah thanks." (M/N) rolled his eyes, suddenly being bombarded with a loud boy.

"(M/N)!!!!!!!!!! You're back!!!!!!" Bokuto yelled, picking me up and squeezing me tightly. I eyed Akaashi painfully.

"Bokuto. Put him down. You don't want him to get hurt again." Akaashi suggested, standing beside him.

"Thank you." (M/N) mouthed.

"I'M SORRY (M/N)!!!!" Bokuto apologized, setting me down lightly.

"It's okay Bo." I smiled at him.

"It's nice to have you back." Akaashi said with no emotions. 

~After practice- In the gym still~

"Here Bokuto." Akaashi handed Bo the keys. 

"Thanks Akaashi!" Bokuto cheered, waving to him as he left, leaving me and Bo alone.

"So (M/N)! Can I work on my serves while you work on your receives?" He looked at me fondly.

"Sure Kou. Serve them over and I'll receive them." I explained, agreeing with energetic knucklehead. 

"Yes!" He shouted, grabbing a ball from the rolling cart and running to the line. Bo tossed the ball up, jumping up and smacking it hard over the net. I adjusted my footing and receive his serve with ease. 

"Good job (M/N)" Kou complimented, as I rolled the ball back to him. We continued this method for a while until we were both worn out. 

"Nice serving Bo." (M/N) smiled, taking his shirt off, changing into normal street wear.

"Thanks! Good receiving babe!" He returned, facing me.

"It's late. We should probably go." (M/N) stated, looking at Bo in the eyes.

"Yeah!" The spiker agreed, giving him a big hug.

"I love you Bo."

"Awe. I love you too" He kissed  (M/N)'s cheek, and grabbed his hand before, leading him out of the gym, locking the doors.

They walked to Bokuto's house since it was closer. He opened the door, allowing (M/N) to enter first.  Bokuto and (M/N) climbed the stairs and walked to his room. Bokuto launched himself onto his bed, earning a chuckle from (M/N) as he shut the bedroom door.

"Come here baby!" Bokuto cried out, making a grabby motion with hands. 

"Okay Kou." (M/N) smiled, setting my bag down on his desk, laying down beside Koutaro. 

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" Bo asked, wrapping his arms around (M/N), looking him in the eyes.

"Yes Bo. All the time." He answered softly, running his hands through Bokuto's hair.

"Good." He pouted, shutting his eyes.

_________________________________________________________________

 I hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot with Bokuto, our emo king! Please vote or comment to help me grow. Have a good day/night!

             - Luna o-o