Yamamoto Taketora- Manager

Warning- Cross-dressing (M/N), Ooc!Kuroo, Mentions of Anorexia, Self-harm

(M/N)'s POV

I sighed, looking in my floor to ceiling mirror. I ruffled and adjusted the plaid, red and black skirt. I wiped my eyes of exhaustion before heading down the beige carpet stairs, meeting my mum in the kitchen.

"Morning mum!" I smiled, walking to the kitchen table, picking my bag up of the chair.

"Good morning sweetie. Did you eat anything?" She greeted me, walking up to me. 

"No, but I'm going to stop for food before school with (R/N) and (R/N)!" I smiled fakely, letting the lie roll off my tongue with ease. 

"Well... okay! Bye then (M/N/N)(Male nickname if you didn't know)." She waved leading me towards the door. I waved to her and shut the door behind me. I exhaled nervously, confidence fading instantly as I trudged towards Nekoma high in my platform combat boots. As I neared the school, I saw Kuroo standing by the gate talking to one of his pawns. Before he could catch a glance, I slipped away and entered through the back of the school, passing towards the gym. 

This must be the gym. The sound of squeaking shoes and balls smacking the walls and floors intrigued me.  

I was never athletic, but I was organized and loved dressing like a girl. My friends made fun of me for wearing 'girl' clothing to school and drew while they played sports. 

I pushed the thoughts away and entered the gym quietly, setting my bag down on the bleachers with the others. A short boy walked up to me, giving me a weird look. I looked down, feeling an uncomfortable amount of eyes on me. 

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm (M/N) (L/N), and I'm here to ask if I could become the manager." I bowed down nervously.

The boy laughed, and spoke," One I'm not the captain, and two I have no say in this. You'll have to find Kuroo Tetsuro, if you know who he is."

I straightened myself out, grimacing at that name. He always made fun of me for being who I am. 

"You hate my captain or something?" A guy with a buzz cut and blonde mo-hawk ran up to me, getting up in my face. 

My nerves skyrocketed, as I sunk back towards the bleachers slightly. 

"Yamamoto! Stop it!" A voice called out from the gym entrance.

Kuroo Tetsuro.

He smiled at me fakely as I glared back at him. He walked over to me standing a few inches taller than me. Yamamoto and the short boy backed away and continued practicing again. 

"Ah hello (M/N)! We need to talk outside about your role. Okay?" He spoke confidently which irritated me.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes, following him outside. 

" Still into being a fag." He hissed, pushing me into the wall, making me wail out in pain slightly.

"Stop. I'm just here to become the manager." I spoke, pushing him off me, fixing my skirt. 

"You seem awfully skinny. Do you still have Anorexia? Freak!" He pushed me again, knocking me over. "You're a freak, and a fag. You'll be alone forever!" The rooster continued.

"Fine whatever. I'll just go." I sniffled, walking back into the gym to grab my bag before leaving again. I pushed passed Kuroo, him snickering as I walked away holding in my tears.

I walked into the bathroom in the back of the school that was rarely occupied. I dropped my bag and turned on the sink. I soaked my hands under the cold water, splashing it in my face. The water made me shiver, and suddenly the tears started to fall. I opened a small pocket in my bag and pulled out a razor.

-TRIGGER WARNING- SELF HARM- PLEASE SKIP PAST THIS IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT-

I shut my eyes before, pressing the sharp blades against my wrist. I cried out in pain.

"One for being a fag." I whispered, slicing the blade across my skinny wrist.

"One for being too skinny." I sobbed, sliding it across my other wrist.

"One for being disgusting." 

"One for being a freak."

"One for being a failure."

"And one more for being me." I slit the blade across my wrist every time I spoke, soft whimpers and sobs falling through my quivering lips. 

I rinsed the blade, watching the bloody water pour down the drain, and I pulled bandages out of my bag. I put the razor away, and began to bandage my wrists, when a boy showed up in the bathroom, stopping in horror. I pulled my wrists behind my back and smiled, tilting my head. 

"Hey there!" I beamed, holding the tears back.

"Let me see your wrists." The boy demanded. 

"Why?" I asked innocently.

"Why do you cut?" He asked, walking towards me, as I backed up.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" I spoke softly, looking away from him.

"Please. I can help. I swear I won't tell anyone. I just want to help." He whispered, not wanting to scare me despite his angry physique. 

"I-I'm sorry!" I broke down again, showing him my wrists. 

"Oh my god." He mumbled, reaching for the bandages I left on the counter.

"I tried to stop myself, but I couldn't." I wailed, as he forced me to sit on the floor, as he wrapped my injuries.

"Please stop doing this to yourself." He begged, looking at me.

"It's not easy." I made up an excuse.

"I know. I'm Yamamoto Taketora. Here's my number. Just call me if you ever need help. Please?" Yamamoto struggled to help me.

"Okay.." I mumbled, "I'm (M/N) (L/N). Thank you Yamamoto." I smiled, hugging him. 

"You're welcome, I'll see you around then (L/N)?" He asked, walking towards the door.

"Uhmm yep!" I smiled, preparing to walk back to class. 

"Okay bye!" Yamamoto waved, leaving the bathroom.

"Bye." I whispered, rolling my sleeves down, walking away.

Thank you Taketora.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for another angsty oneshot. I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote or comment, and have a good day/night!

           - Luna TwT