Aone Takanobu- Hang Out

Warnings: None

(M/N)'s POV:

I laughed at Aone, his face flush with confusion, as I wiped a sticky yet smooth mask onto his face. 

He grunted, blinking excessively, probably bothered by the uncomfortable feeling. I couldn't help but smile at him. He's always been so patient with me. His scary looks didn't matter as he was a huge baby at heart. 

"Thanks for doing this with me Nobu." I whispered softly, pressing a different mask to my face, matching with him both looking ridiculous.

"It's fine." He smiled, speaking softly, brushing his hand through my hair, balancing himself, pressing his opposite hand on the bedsheet.

"Aww I love you so much. " I gushed, leaning in to kiss his face, but stopped firmly by his hands.

"Not yet." He glared at me, not in a mean way. 

"Okay.." I exhaled out a breathy laugh, looking out the window, staring at the comfort of the moonlight darkness.

____________________________

15 minutes later I washed my mask off, proceeding to help Aone after. Poor baby was so confused.

He was thoroughly cleaned, but I continued to splash water on his face, starting something I shouldn't. The white haired male sprayed me with water and I gasped dramatically, clutching at my heart, knowing I was being hypocritical. I laughed, eyes shutting. My giggles quickly stopped when Aone began drying my face off with a towel. 

"I love you Takanobu." I wrapped my arms around him, resting my head in his chest. Sadly he had a few good inches on me in height,

He said nothing, but instead kissed my hair, sighing in content. 

I jumped up wrapping my arms around his waist, now resting my head on his shoulder. Aone complied sweetly, not reacting at all instead of adjusting himself. 

"Can we cuddle?" I whispered in his ear, eyes still shut. 

He grunted, nodding as well, carrying me towards his bedroom. He placed me down on the bed, moaning sadly at the loss of warmth. 

"Come back." I wailed quietly, to avoid waking his family. 

"Hold on." He said, turning off his bedroom light. 

I shut my eyes again, flinching slightly at the weight shift on the bed, knowing that Aone sat down. I rolled over to face him. 

"I love you Aone." I whispered, rubbing my hand on his cheek.

"I love you too." He whispered back to me, pulling me towards him, grabbing me by the waist.

I relaxed instantly from the warmth of his body heat and the comfort of being tangled up with him. My eyes became heavy to the sound of his calm heartbeat.

"Night Nobu." I spoke softly, before drifting off to sleep.

"Goodnight." He kissed my head before falling asleep, too.

_____________________________

I hope you enjoyed this crappy oneshot. Sorry I've been running out of ideas, but I'm trying. Please stay safe and healthy. Have a fun day/night! I love you guys!

                        -Luna🫠