Konoha Akinori- Woah Teach?!

Warning: Teacher AU, 24 and 25 years old

Konoha's POV: 

The clock struck 2:00 pm and the bell rang. Everyone kids packed their bags, ignoring the last few tips and pointers I gave for their test tomorrow. I sighed, sipping at my now cold coffee. I walked to the teacher's lounge, trying to ignore the loud and obnoxious teenagers talking beside me. The wooden door opened with a creak, being welcomed by the smell of freshly roasted coffee. My eyes wandered over to (M/N) putting vanilla creamer in his hot coffee. 

"Hey." I waved  dejectedly, placing my bag down on the table, standing beside him.

"Hey honey." Konaha, wrapped his arm around my waist, looking at me softly.

"Ugh kids are the worst sometimes." I turned around and hugged him tiredly.

"Yeah, it's okay though, only one more period left." He placed his coffee down, kissing me on the forehead before letting me go. 

After 1 more hour of loud kids asking never-ending questions and teaching the same thing to multiple classes school was finally over. 

I sat at my desk, grading tests, occasionally rubbing my head in annoyance. My door opened and there stood Akinori in the flesh. 

"What ya' doing?" He asked, gripping his bag on his shoulder. 

"Grading." I sighed, showing him the test.

He walked over to me and sat down in a chair, pulling it up beside me. 

"You look like you could use a break babe." He grabbed my hands softly, forcing me to look at him.

"I could." I smiled softly, looking him in the eyes lovingly.

We were about to kiss when a lone student wandered in. 

"Woah! Teach?!" He yelped, taking out his phone to get a picture, though failing to do so as we separated quite quickly. I jumped out of my seat, running over to him. 

"If I give you straight As the whole year, you'll tell no one." I begged, almost demanding pleadingly.

"Uhmmmm, okay." He shrugged, knowing he can't fail my class anymore, leaving as fast as possible.

"Okay (M/N) let's go home." He handed me all of my papers. 

"Alright." I groaned, taking the coffee from his hands. 

After we got home, we changed into comfy clothing and sat down on the couch. 

"I'm sorry for today, Akinori." I apologized, rubbing my hand on his.

"No, it's okay it's not your fault. It twas' mine." He laughed at his stupid joke, making chuckle.

"I love you." I whispered.

"Love you too."

___________________________________________________________

I'm sorry this is shitty and that I have been gone for so long. I've been having extreme writer's block and nearly no motivation to do anything. Nevertheless, I hope you all have an absolutely fantastic day/night!! <3

                      - Luna ;}