an affection s/o - main four

━━

Would they like or dislike the idea of a partner who constantly craves their touch?

Gon Freecs:

Gon couldn't be more excited. Gon is affectionate himself, and definitely isn't afraid to tell someone he loves them or get all sappy with people.

Someone who's affectionate is ideal for him, especially considering Killua doesn't allow Gon to get all mushy with him, so Gon needs an outlet.

Killua Zoldyck:

Killua would be mentally frustrated. He wouldn't know how to handle it at first, but as time passes, he might get used to it.

You'd notice that he would start making the first move and initiate physical touch with you. Although, every time you'd question him about it, he'd say he's just doing it first because he knows you're going to do it "eventually."

Kurapika Kurta:

This guy needs affection in his life. With everything that's happened with him and the troupe, he hasn't had any time for himself.

Kurapika would be taken aback at first and might try to talk to you about toning it down, but he wouldn't be able to. Slowly, he'd accept it and he'd realize that he had been craving it.

Leorio Paradinight:

With him being the most humane out of his friends, Leorio would need some serious comforting upon realizing that there's a possibility losing them to their deadly missions.

He'd definitely appreciate the warm gestures and has no problem returning them. It's the cutest, but Killua would tease you about how mushy the two of you are.

━━

sorry for the short chapter!

just needed to think of smth to post while i finish up some requests :)