9. WAR OF PLASTIC SWORDS

have you guys ever thought about FINDING A DREAM IN SOMEONE'S SMILE? ever felt like, they have got power to hold you in their arms and literally end every storms within you? someone who you'll find in a night filled with thunders and lightning when you're drowning in midst of an ocean under those huge dark waves and you know they will save you. for me, it's him. it's hard for me to stop thinking about him cus i tried every possible way to stay away from him. it's been two months since sid told me about his crush over alizeh, i started involving less into his matters from then. he looked really frustrated and confused and used to get mad at me for no fucking reason. one night he said something harsh to vinnie and she started crying, i couldn't help myself but got into a fight with sid. since then he started spending less time with me.

i wish that would have been end but it wasn't, our families kind of turned into one and now we're together for everything. all day all night our parents spend time together and so do we. infact they've got plans to go on a trip together. 

last night at the dinner, uncle revealed that he had bought a new property in jamnagar for which they'll be having a puja and being his best friend, my daddy's invited too. i and sid fight very often nowadays and ignore each other almost every second day, i can't be living at his place for freaking four days that too right after diwali but who cares, sid seems to not give a fuck about me nomore prolly his "girlfriend" don't want his female friends around or maybe he's got her to replace me as his comfort person. COOL, I PERSONALLY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU SIDDHARTH KOTADIYA.

hold on, we've got navratri yet, my favourite festival... we all play garba, we get ready into pretty ghagra choli and those shining classy oxadise jewellery and celebrate the legacy of goddess amba in her divine forms and also fast for nine days on navratri. though nobody in my family fast, all my jewellery and cholis are the same since i was seven years old but they still fit well as we haven't grown a bit and about garba, i already said i can't dance BUT NAVRATRI IS STILL MY FAVOURITE FESTIVAL. oh no, siddharth is coming this side, ignore mode on. whoa whoa whoa, why is he coming exactly this side. angle and velocity of his walk both says that he is walking towards me but if he slows down by three second, he would end up going towards the door. his eyes are in the same direction as he is walking. he cannot be coming here, no chance. 

tubelight, i turned back. ohhh, aliz is standing at door talking to saniya and shahid, her besties for life. aww, they must've got into a relationship till now cus he keeps sticking to her group like a lizard sticks to wall.

"lizard"

"whoa!! you scared me."

"huh, fattu"

"what the hell is fattu and what do you want."

"you're not gonna talk to me? you still mad?"

i'm not talking to you? bitch you're busy with your new girlfriend and you abandoned me and started ignoring me. i know we fought that day but you could shouted at me, you know i'd shut up but why would you do that na, you are so busy caring about your new crush. why have you come here now, go stick to her. hashtag couple goals!

"hashtag couple goals" trisha and her girls said pointing at us.

"shut up" sid said.

couple goals? us? so sid is not in relationship with aliz? oh god, i just assumed shit and...

"what's in the lunch box?" sid asked

"masala bhakri"

"oh again..." he grabbed the tiffin box and started running. HE GRABBED THE TIFFIN BOX AND HE STARTED RUNNING.

"SIDDDD"

"haha, you want to have lunch chipku lizard?"

"i'm not chipku, you are"

"me? now see, i won't return this tiffin ever."

"siddhu dadi made that for me."

"ha to tell her siddhu ate all of it, she would start giving you two of them from tomorrow. one for me and another one... well that's also for me."

"sid i'm hungry."

"fatty, you're always hungry"

"hoo, look at yourself, you're fatty. siddharth don't tease me like this."

"hey chipkali listen, I WON'T STOP TEASING YOU."

"I WISH YOU DON'T"

"huh?"

"bhoot, return my lunch box"

"over my dead body"

he made me run after him the entire lunch break. ughh, I HATE HIM. I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW I FEEL WHEN HE DOES THIS. IT'S LIKE AT THE SAME TIME I WANNA PINCH HIS CHEEKS AND HIT HIS HEAD WITH A BRICK. DAMN!!!

ALEXA PLAY "YOU ARE MY SOHNEYA" but just first phrase please.

dear diary,

so i and sid are friends again, i wish he stay with me for forever, i want us to be together till infinity. aliz and he are cute together but that does not mean that sid would ignore me. i get jealous when he's with other girls even if it's aliz. i don't know what this is and why but to be honest i don't care. all i know is, SIDDHARTH'S TINY COFFEE BROWN EYES ARE MY ESPRESSO AND HIS TINTED BLUSH IS MY DOPAMINE AND HIS LESS BOYISH VOICE IS MY FAVOURITE TUNE. PLEASE GIVE ME A LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION TO ALL OF THAT AND IN RETURN YOU CAN TAKE ALL MY DREAMS AWAY FROM ME. you can let my grades be worse than this, you can make me more depressed and also make me cry all the day and night but gift me his happiness, let me see him smiling every day from now "until i die." thank you for everything :)

"dhvaniii"

"siddharth?"

"why don't you come out and enjoy rain?"

because i wanna adore you... "i don't want to play with you guys, i like to enjoy rain on my own."

"that was rude."

oh no... dude!! here we go again. GOD, what's this behaviour?

 GOD, what's this behaviour?