21. HIM!!

Mornings symbolize new beginnings and upcoming happiness, and that's precisely what I'm feeling right now. Springs are not just colorful weather but also so lively. I can hear the birds chirping and see the butterflies dancing on little flowers. The leaves are all fresh and green because of the perfect balance between heat and rain. The barren land a few weeks back is now filled with tiny weeds and grasses, just like my heart.

I've still got classes, so I'm supposed to prepare before I get late. I finished my tea and went downstairs to take a bath. I hate to go to school when everybody else is already enjoying vacations; all my sisters are at home now, doing nothing but chilling and watching daily soaps on TV. Well, I and sid still got some ten days left.

Today is unique, though; I've finally been admitted to the most famous tuition classes in my school, the one where sid goes, foundation. True to its name, the foundation brings attention to every basic knowledge of its students and ensures a strong foundation for their exams and future academics. The reason why I wanted to go there was not its glory or the fact that it is run by Muhammad, sir, but SIDDHARTH being there.

I am nervous and excited.

Cold water ran down my shoulders and body; I kept thinking about more things I wished to do today. I recalled his smile when he asked if I liked the person I had described, and then I remembered his face when he learned it was him. It got me chills.

"oh god, if I love him, I want you to care for every little thing he goes through. Even if it's about me. I'm not telling you to erase all the pain from his life or change his fate but to keep him protected and known about whatever he is; I ask for the best for him, not in terms of what is possible but for what he does.

I ASK YOU TO MAKE HIM FALL IN LOVE WITH HIMSELF, JUST LIKE I HAVE. I WANT HIM TO LOVE HIMSELF, FIGHT FOR HIMSELF, AND TO KNOW WHAT HE WANTS AND HOW. Like I want it for my sisters."

And if possible, let me at least be his friend FOR FOREVER. Please.

HE MIGHT NOT BE SPECIAL, BUT TO ME, HE IS IMPORTANT, AND THAT MAKES HIM SPECIAL TO ME.

"peeeepppp"

"the van's already here; get out of the shower, dhvani," shouted my grandma.

"in a couple of minutes, ask them to wait," I screamed back while I washed all the soap from my skin.

I got up and dressed in the layers of clothes they've decided for us to wear as a uniform, including a shirt, black leggings, and a thick, THICK pinna frock. I got out of the bathroom with a few water droplets on my face and started combing my hair in braids. ANNOYING asf!!!

Grannie already sent my sis to stop them until I do my braids and look like a human instead of some fiery cats.

shivi came back running and announced in a loud voice, "don't rush yourself; sid bhaiya just woke up and is getting ready for school, so chill, take your time."

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that if siddhu were a Disney princess, he would definitely be aurora, the sleeping beauty. Our van driver almost lost his job because of Siddharth as he kept him waiting for minutes while getting ready for school.

Okay, it was not only him but all of us, mainly me. Though sid is the one who gets late most of the time and takes most of the time to get ready, I'm not even close.

I grabbed my shoes and my ribbons in my hands and ran barefoot to get to the van in time. It barely took five minutes. I sat inside the vehicle and wore my shoes and socks.

I got down to check on sid; I opened the window of his room to yell at him, which is how we wake him up most of the time, but I got to know there's no one in there, so I decided to peep from the living room window in case he is sleeping on the couch, but there was no one out there. I called his name but got no answers, so I thought about giving up, but then I saw... HIM!