Chapter 2

Hi again.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

__________________________Your POV______________________________

You groan as you slowly open your eyes.

'where the hell am I' you think as your eyes slowly adjust to the dimly lit room. As your eyes wonder about, you begin to realize that your in a cell. You also realize that the wound on your side was wrapped in bandages. Though you already know that the wound was already fully healed. You try to move your arms and legs but they seem to be chained to the wall. However, you don't panic instead you stay completely calm. Your eyes finally adjusts to the poorly lit room and you see two people standing outside your cell.

One man being tall and has blond hair and clear blue eyes. The other one very short however, you could tell he was taller than you. He also had coal grey eyes and raven black hair. They seem to have noticed that you were awake and proceed to stare at you trying to predict your next move.

So you being you simply say to them " um excuse me but could you tell me where I might possibly be."

They seemed shocked but they quickly compose themselves and the tall blond

haired man spoke first "your in a cell at our base."

Your reply to that was a simple "oh."

After a few minutes of complete silence the raven haired man decided to finally speak. "Oi, brat are you going to tell us what the hell that weird looking rip in the sky was or are your going to sit there in silence the entire time like some idiot."

You were silent before you started speaking "Hey what the hell did you just call me?"

"What you mean idiot." he replied with.

"No, not that before that" you say as you suddenly got up breaking all your restraints with sheer force where you proceeded to head towards the bars of the cell bending them far enough so you could step through.

The blond seem to tense up but you completely ignore him and walk right up to the raven haired man who still held a bored look.

As soon as you were a few inches from where he stood. You decided to say "well now I want you to repeat what you just said to my face."

_________________________Levi's POV____________________________

I could see Erwin tense up as the women broke free of her restraints and make a beeline for me. I still had my bored expression curious to see what this women would do next. As she proceeded to say "well now I want you to repeat what you just said to my face."

"Tch, I said are you going to tell us what the hell that rip in the sky was or are you going to continue to give us the silent treatment, you stupid brat." I said.

I knew calling her names would most likely irritate the small woman but me being me I could care less. I continued to stare at the women whose (H/C) bangs were covering her eyes when suddenly I see her shoulders shake and started bursting out laughing like a crazy person."

__________________________Your POV______________________________

After you calmed down enough to speak you started saying " s-sorry... it's not you its j-just that I haven't heard anyone call me that in a very long time. It brought back some good memories is all."

"You know what, you guys are alright, I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time."

"Anyway, I should introduce myself my name is (F/N) (L/N). It's a pleasure to meet you um...."

"Lance Corporal Levi" said the short raven haired man

"and I'm Commander Erwin" said the tall blond man

"well then Lance Corporal Levi and Commander Erwin since you were the first humans to make me laugh in over a few hundred years I'll tell what you need to know. However, I will only tell you after I find my three missing friends. Does that sound like a reasonable deal to you?"

They both seemed puzzled for a second before they thought for a moment and nodded.

Erwin then asked " but how will you find you friends they could be anywhere."

"Oh that's easy all you have to do is wait." You said like it was the simplest thing in the world. They however were very confused though Levi still had his bored look.

You started to speak again " let's see they should be here in 3.........2..........1"

'BANG!!!'

you sigh " they never cease to amaze me at how reckless they can be."

"Oh yeah" you suddenly remember that you needed to do something. You dug in your pocket and pulled out two necklaces they were both on a silver chain with one oval gem on each chain. The one gem was a solid black while the other one was a clear crystal. You suddenly and very quickly but the black gem necklace on Levi and the clear crystal one on Erwin. They both tried to pry the necklace off but failed to do so.

"What the hell is this, you stupid brat!" Levi shouted while still trying to get the necklace off.

"Oh don't worry it's nothing bad I promise. It's just a protection charm and I also added a spell so that only I can take it off. Either that or I die and the charm will break off. However, the second choice is a bit impossible to do" You said.

"But that's not important right now. Because right now I need to stop the three dumbasses upstairs before they do something stupid." You say as you make your way up the stairs that lead outside.

__________________________________________________________________

So what did you think of this chapter please let me know in the comments.

And I will see you in the next chapter!

BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!!