Chapter 20

_________________________Levi's POV____________________________

We were following the sounds of crying. While we did all I could think was 'She has suffered so much, and its all because of humans. How can she be so happy and cheery now, after everything she's been through? Of all the tortures brought upon her just because she wanted to live and have friends and family?'

I continued to think these kinds of thoughts, until I saw (F/N), she looked exactly like she did when she was six.

"Go away." She murmured.

"And, why would we do that?" I heard Ayame say gently.

"Because, nobody wants to be around a monster." (F/N) said.

"That's not true, you aren't a monster!" I heard Lola shout.

"LIES!!! ALL LIES!!!" (F/N) shouted.

" No, it isn't if it were lies then why would we come all the way here to get you?" Maynard said.

"Because, your just like them! You say that you want to be my friend, but as soon as I let my guard down you'll betray me! Just like everyone else!" (F/N) shouted, but she is no longer a six year old, instead she looks exactly like she does today.

My temper flared as I took a step forward.

"You fucking brat, I thought you made a promise to me that you would return back home alive and well, and I expect you to keep that promise, even if I have to break every fucking bone in your body and drag you out of here!" I shouted.

"Yeah, didn't you make a promise that you and I would see the ocean together? I also expect you to keep that promise!" Armin shouted.

"Yeah, you also said that you would teach me new moves in hand-to-hand combat. I want you to keep that promise to me!" Eren shouted.

"You also promised that you would do everything in your power to protect me, Reiner, and Annie, how would you do that stuck in a place like this." Bertholdt said.

"You also promised that you would make different kinds of foods for me and you to enjoy together." Sasha said.

"You also said that you would teach me some awesome pranks later." Connie said.

"You also said that you would help me with something important. I want you to keep that promise to me." Mikasa said.

"You said that you would train us in order for us to get stronger. How are we going to do that if you aren't there?" Annie said.

"And don't forget about me, you said that you could help me with becoming an acceptable leader. After all, you said that I have the potential to. How are you going to help me with that if your here?" Jean said.

"SO YOU SEE, WE ALL WANT YOU TO CAME BACK WITH US, AS SOMEONE WHO IS AN IMPORTANT COMRADE TO US!!!!!! Everyone shouted together.

"B-but, what if I hurt s-someone again?" (F/N) asked while tears poured from her eyes.

"Then, I guess I have no choice, but to kick your sorry ass!" I shouted.

"Pfft, still as blunt as always Levi." She said in a shaky tone.

"And besides you could always heal us, right? I mean your not as weak as before you are a very strong person now." I continue to say.

"T-thank y-you, everyb-body. I-I'll put t-trust in y-you g-guys and I-I'll keep my p-promises now and in the f-future." (F/N) said still crying.

"All right! Well let's get going!" Hanji said.

As soon as Hanji said this everything turned white, everyone closed their eyes when the light became to bright.