Chapter 6

Hope you enjoy!!!

_______________________Erwin's Pov_____________________

After introductions of the four mysterious people, the one named (F/N) was walking toward me but, when she passed Levi she seemed to have whispered something to him. However, when she finally made her way towards me she had said "Excuse me, Commander Erwin but I was wondering if you can fill me in on more about this world." I was confused for a moment a what she meant by this world but, I merely brushed it off and agreed. We then left for my office Levi and her other three companions following a short while later.

___________________Time-skip to after explanation____________

"I see, so simply put, these humanoid giants are wiping out humanity and you basically have close to no idea on what they are or what their purpose is." (F/N) asks.

"Yes, that is correct" I said. (F/N) and her three friends seem to be thinking intently about something. However, something was bothering me ever since the conversation we had. So I had asked "(F/N), this has been bothering me for quite a while ever since our conversation earlier today." She simply stared at me and nodded giving me the go ahead to continue my question. " Earlier you had said to 'fill you in on this world' what did you mean by that exactly?" She opened her mouth to speak and had said "Oh, yeah guess I forgot to mention that little piece of information. Well its exactly what you think we are not from this world but, a different one entirely." 

I sat there and contemplating on what to say next when Lola decided to speak next. "And I say good riddance to that one." While Levi and I were a bit shocked at what she had said, the atmosphere in the room grew a bit heavy. That was when Maynard decided to explain. "What she meant by that is that we come from an era where there is constant war. Someone soon discovered of our existence. At first they wanted to experiment on us, you know to see what could kill us, but unfortunately nothing could however, that doesn't mean that we didn't feel the pain. After they tried everything to try to figure out what could kill us, they had the idea to-" 

"Turn us into weapons to fight against the enemies. After all I used to be the Commander of the army. All of us never had much freedom, all we could do was follow the orders given to us." (F/N) finished in a rather dark voice. When I took a look at the four people in front of me they all had the same dark expression. That was until (F/N) broke the silence in the room.

_________________________Levi's POV____________________________ 

(F/N) was the first to break the horrible silence in the room by saying "Anyway that's all in the past now and we wish to not cause anyone harm here."

"On the contrary, we wish to help you to exterminate these giants that you call 'Titans'." Ayame then said.

"Yeah, it'll be interesting to help you guys" Maynard said in his overly hyper voice.

"Yeah, and besides from what you two told us, you seriously need our help" Lola had then stated.

"So all you have to do is give us shelter and we take care of those things called titans and give everyone here protection. Sounds like a fair deal to me don't you think." (F/N) said and held out her hand. Erwin hesitated at first but had then took her hand and shook it.

"Oh and one more thing I would like all the cadets and all the captains outside if you don't mind." (F/N) had then said. Erwin then nodded and proceeded to gather everyone outside.

As everyone else was leaving (F/N) grabbed me by the arm and said "I need to talk to you about something and since everyone is leaving I think this is the best time to talk to you privately."

I just gave a 'Tch." as a response. She then opened her mouth to speak but then quickly closed it. I was starting to get irritated so I said "Spit it out already what do you want you damn brat."

She looked a bit uncomfortable but, she finally said "Um, I don't know how to say this but people that call themselves Isabel, Farlan, and a bunch of other people that said they were your old squad are still here and that they want to talk to you."

I felt my eyes widen a bit before I returned to my normal expression but, while I was trying to recover my initial shock (F/N) put her palm on my forehead before her hand started to glow a light green color. After she put her hand down I felt a bit lightheaded and started to collapse.

___________________________Your POV____________________________

Before Levi could collapse to the floor you caught him and brought him over to the nearby couch. While doing this however, the spirits behind you demanded to know what you just did. After setting Levi down on the couch you turned around and said to the spirits "Don't worry I didn't do anything bad, I just did something so that he can see and speak with you guys." The spirits immediately calmed down a little. The young red headed girl that said her name was Isabel came up and gave you a big childish smile and said "Thank you" afterwards the others slowly started to say their thanks. 

After a a few seconds have passed you could see Levi get up very quickly and lunged at you pinning you to the wall by your neck.

"What the hell did you do to me?" He hissed 

You just gave a small smile and said "Why don't you take a closer look around and tell me what you see." He did as you told and when he got to the group of spirits in the corner of the room you could see the shocked look on his face.

You then said very calmly "I just gave you the ability to see spirits that all but, I have to say I didn't think you would pass out and for that I must apologize." After saying this he slowly let go of your neck.

__________________________Levi's POV___________________________

I was in total shock when I saw my two dead friends and all the members to my dead squad. I had started saying everyone's name one by one.

"Isabel, Farlen, Eld, Gunther, Olou, and Petra." After saying their names they all gave me a smile. I then turned to (F/N). I saw that she had a small smile and had started to say "Since were going to be working together I thought you would like to see your friends again. Think of this as a present for letting us stay here."

"Well, I think you guys have some catching up to do but, don't forget we have to be outside in 10 minutes." (F/N) said before walking off.

__________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter!

So I'll see you in the next one!!!

Bye Bye!!!!!