Drinking contest

Me: Russia wanna have a drinking contest?!

Russia: I don't think you should.

Me: Aww come on! I beat I can beat you, cause I heard America tried and started choking and crying like a baby. So I think I can do better than him.

America: HEY!

NCH: Dude I think you should listen to him. You want be able to win. He's the king of drinking my man.

Me: Well were about to see then huh? Your the judge.

Russia: Okay, if you insist.
*********
~few moments~
Me: Is. That. *HIC ups* all you got?

Russia: I'm. Just. *HIC ups* getting started.

NCH: Man, I think this is going to be tie.

Russia*looks a shot glass* I can do this. *put cup to mouth, then gags* oohh no I can't!

Me:* take cup and jug it down fast* ahhhh... Looks like I'm the queen of drinking now Russia boy! Hahaha!!

Me: I'm impressed. I think you need to go lay down.

Me: I'm fiiiinneee..

NCH: Your drunk.

Me: shhhhhhh....

*France walks in*

France: why Russia throwing up in the kitchen sink?

NCH: Dummy here wanted to have a drinking contest with him and sadly he lost.

France:*gasps* he lost? Wow.

Me: heyyy there cutie. Wanna go somewhere else? Ughhh I got a headache. *leans on France*

France: *shakes head* come on our, let take you to the living room and lay you down on the couch.

NCH*looks at readers* The shit I go through *sighs* Lemme check on my Russian warrior.