Prayers For Paris

Me: You think he's alright? I dont like it when he is sad.

England: I dont know love, he havent said anything lately. I tried talking to him but he wouldn't answer.

Italy: Ve~Maybe you should go check up on him bella!

Germany: Ja, Italy's right you should.

Me: You guys right, i should.

Me*see's Francis sitting outside, sits next to him* Hey Francis.

France*looks up at me* Oh, hello amour.

Me: I know how your feeling, we can talk about it if you want to.

France: Its alright, I've just been thinking.

Me: Like what?

France*takes a deep breathe* Well I've been thinking why would people want to terrorize people and countries? I mean yeah they had some histories and what not but that doesen't mean going killing innocent people and destroying things! *voice cracking with rage* Im the country of love! Why would someone want to destroy that?! The world can be cruel and hateful for no gotdamn reasons! *starts to cry* I -I dont know what to do anymore! Japan's country is in trouble too, they had an earthquake, and the others are in critical condition too!

Me*grabs & hugs Francis as he cries* Its alright, yes thw world can be cruel and hateful. And sometimes its nice and what not, things will better soon, dont give up hope!

*Everyone looking out the window*

Italy: They make a beautiful couple, bella always there for him and he's always there for her!

Russia: Sunflower are you crying?

NCH*turns head away and wipe her eyes fast* No, allergies kicking in, thats all!

Russia: Aww come here sunflower*hugs NCH*

***********

The world can cruel and we ask "Why"?
The world may never know, but never give up hope!

Prayers for Paris and the others!