tired

ship: wdw (as in a polymerous relationship between all five of them, corbyn being the youngest)

jonah smiled as he walked in the front door of their home, immediately being met with the sight of corbyn with his head in jacks lap as the older played with his blonde locks. jonah dropped the few grocery bags on the kitchen counter before making his way over to the duo on the couch.

"hi gorgeous," jonah greeted jack, laying a kiss on his forehead before looking down at him "how long has corb been asleep" jonah asked his boyfriend, rubbing circles on his cheek with his thumb "only about half an hour, dani and zay are upstairs cleaning our room, corb and i just got done cleaning the kitchen and living room" jack spoke, leaning into his boyfriends touch.

corbyn started to stir at the sound of their voices, slowly peeking his eyes open as he felt jonah lay his hand on his hip. he felt jonah's lips press into hair as he smiled, his eyes finally adjusted as he looked up at him. "hi my love" jonah greeted, smiling back at his boy.

it wasn't until jonah looked past him and walked over to the stairs did corbyn realize zach and daniel had come down stairs, taking this as his time to look up at jack "do you want to get up?" he asked his older boyfriend, slowly blinking his eyes in attempt to keep them open. "no princess i'm okay to stay here with you" jack smiled as he spoke, admiring corbyns every feature as he nodded and closed his eyes again.

he woke up again two hours later, realizing he was now in another one of his boyfriends laps. he peeked his eyes open to see it was daniel, the brunette already looking down at him, admiring him the same way jack was. he hardly registered daniels fingers carding through his hair as he yawned into daniels belly. "you tired today love bug?" daniel asked, his eyes watching corbyns.

corbyn only nodded before slowly sitting up, switching his position to where he was sitting in daniels lap, his head rested on daniels shoulder. it wasn't until then did he realize no one was downstairs, the house was very quite. daniel could sense his boys question as soon as he felt his head slightly tilt to the side in the adorable way it always did when he had a question. "they went to go pick up something for dinner angel, they'll be back in a couple minutes" daniel explained, looking down at his boy as he looked up at him. "they gettin me food?" corbyn asked, his voice coming out quite and slightly raspy from his nap. "of course they are baby, we're gonna eat together and watch a movie."

corbyns eyebrows furrowed hearing that. movie nights on weekdays usually meant one of them were stressed out. he and jack didn't have to go to the studio today because they had already recorded all of their parts, while their other three boyfriends had to go in and finish recording for their new song. corbyn slightly pulled away from his boyfriend, looking up at him. "are you okay d?" corbyn asked his boyfriend. "m okay now that i'm getting to hold you" daniel replied, kissing in between corbyns eyebrows.

corbyn held his boyfriends cheeks in his hands as he kissed him, wanting to kiss away all his stress and sadness, making it his priority to make him happy. he kept kissing him, eventually slipping his tongue in his mouth as he moved his hands so his arms could wrap around daniels neck, wanting him to be closer. daniels hands slipped from corbyns waist to his ass as corbyn pulled away from daniels mouth, starting to make hickeys down his throat.

daniel bit his lip, enjoying his boyfriends actions as he squeezed his ass in his hands. his head rolled back to give the blonde more access to his neck. he had just started sucking one onto his collar bone when the front door opened, revealing their other three boyfriends.

"looks like corbyns pretty awake now" jonah giggled from the front door, all of them coming in and setting the bags of food on the coffee table. daniel sighed, lifting his head to look at his other boyfriends "you guys are such cock blocks" daniel complained, causing jack, jonah and zach to giggle.

corbyn giggled as well, pulling away from daniel and leaning into zach who was hugging him from behind. he smiled when zach kissed his cheek, still holding eye contact with daniel even when jonah came over to kiss the brunette. "wasn't gonna let you fuck me now anyways" corbyn whispered to his older boyfriend, eyes innocent but promising.

eventually they all started eating, jack and zach sitting on a bean bag together by the fire place while corbyn still sat in daniels lap, jonah sat beside daniel with his head on his shoulder when he was done eating. jack started to video, recording himself and zach cuddling on the bean bag before flipping the camera around to film the trio on the couch, the video showed daniel quietly asking if the blonde was warm as he covered them with a blanket as corbyn nodded his head yes and took another bite of his burger, daniel then laying his head on top of jonah's before re focusing on the movie.

jack posted it to the band accounts instagram story before rolling over so he was entirely on top of zach, his face shoved into his chest. they all slept together downstairs that night, enjoying each other and everything they had together.

a/n this is pretty old but i wanted to get something posted. i love dorbyn and the wdw shots where they're all together the most, they're my favorite to write, but feel free to send in any plot or ship requests. i love when y'all comment on my posts too, i love getting feedback on my writing even if it's bad so thank you to anyone who comments or votes! :)

1020 words