enough

ship: dorbyn
summary: daniels been acting unfair.

corbyn had spent the last three days avoiding daniel at all costs. he had recently admitted his feelings for the brunette and he did not take it very well, explaining to the blonde he thought his feelings were disgusting and that maybe they should distance themselves from each other for a bit, the only problem with that being that they shared a house with their other three band mates.

maybe if corbyn wasnt feeling so devastated and humiliated he would've cared more about daniel asking him to act such a way in his own home, but right now corbyn preferred to stay in his room. it didn't bother him that he had spent the last 72 hours within the same four walls.

it had taken a lot for corbyn to put himself out there, to take the risk of telling daniel that he not only liked boys, but that he also liked him. after daniels rejection and horrific words toward the blonde corbyn was left feeling terribly insecure. he wanted to change, he felt as tho everything about him was ugly and that was the real reason daniel didn't want to be with him. he didn't feel like he needed food, it wouldn't bother to loose a few pounds, so he didn't need to go to the kitchen. he had a bathroom and a mini fridge in his room, he could use the bathroom and had access to water. and he absolutely did not want to see daniel so he had no reason to leave his room.

he had spent the last two days trying to get over daniel, trying to tell himself he didn't need to like anyone when he didn't even like himself. he didn't deserve daniel, he was far too handsome for him, he would only drag him down. so when jack came knocking on his bedroom door and pulling him out of bed because eben was throwing a party corbyn panicked. he had no excuse to not go, and jack practically begged him to be there.

"corb you've been in some weird funk the last few days and we need to get you out of this room" jack explained to his best friend, completely unaware of the situation between him and daniel. "ok j whatever i'll go it's fine" corbyn said, sick of hearing his best friend complain as he moved over to his dresser with no emotion, he picked out a shirt and jeans, not feeling up to trying to look his best, before making his was over to jack who was still standing by the door.

"get out i need to change" corbyn spoke, looking at jack as he went to close the door. "what difference does it make i've seen you change a thousand times" jack replied, confused by his best friends behavior, they were close enough to change in front of each other, they had been doing it for years now. "just go and let me get ready in peace" corbyn replied lazily, he didn't want to argue, but he didn't want jack to see his body he had become so insecure of either.

jack sighed, leaving the room before going to his own room and getting dressed. corbyn changed into his outfit, feeling even more insecure as his shirt hugged his stomach and his jeans clung to his waist. he changed his outfit three times before they arrived at the party, they had been there for over an hour now and corbyn had stayed in the same corner in the kitchen ever sense.

he hadn't had anything to drink but water and his phone died thirty minutes ago so now he was just sitting on the counter watching people. he had started to pick at his fingers just as someone walked into the kitchen. corbyn wished he could become invisible as he felt the guy looking him up and down. he continued to pick at his fingers, avoiding eye contact, until the guy approached him.

"hey my name is jeremy, what yours gorgeous" the guy spoke, already feeling very comfortable as he placed his hand on corbyns thigh. "a-adam" corbyn chocked out the fake name, pushing the guys hand off his thigh only to immediately feel it reappear, squeezing the flesh this time. "how about you come dance with me" jeremy said to corbyn.

"no thank you" corbyn replied, jumping down off the counter wanting to get as far away as he could from this stranger. he had only made it one step away from the counter before he had started to feel dizzy from the lack of food he'd consumed within the last three days. he felt his body be pushed back against the counter as jeremy grabbed his wrist with one hand, the other hand being used to hold his drink. "if you won't come dance with me then i'm just gonna take you upstairs and we can skip to all the fun stuff" jermey spoke through a smirk, setting his cup on the counter as he brought his other hand to roughly grab corbyns waist.