euphoric feeling

ship: dorbyn
warnings: the kinkiest smut you'll ever read..

summary- a rough fuck, a blunt, and dinner is all they need.

corbyn groaned as he felt daniels thighs smack against his ass, the brunette bottoming out before completely pulling out and slamming back in. his pace brutal as he fucked his younger boyfriend into the sheets reveling in the loud moans the blonde beneath him was letting out.

"fuck corb" daniel moaned, his hips tightening around corbyn as he pulled the blonde up so his back was against daniels front. his hands surely leaving bruises on his boys hips.

they were situated now with corbyn on his knees on the bed facing the wall, his back pressed to daniels peck as the older took him. right then and there. hard.

daniels hand snaked around to corbyn's front, beginning to thumb corbyn's slit as the younger only shuddered at the feeling. daniel only laughed, his other hand still holding the blonde still as he began to jerk corbyn's cock in time with his thrusts.

"s-shit dan" corbyn moaned his body fully submitting to daniels actions, becoming putty in his hold.

his moans only fueled daniel, giving him the confidence to start leaving hickeys down corbyn's jawline and down his neck.

corbyn's head lolled to the side to give daniel more access, his eyes fluttering shut as his stomach clenched. he felt when daniel angled his hips to abuse his prostrate, his back arching against daniel as his head fell onto the brunettes shoulder.

"d-daniel im gonna-" he chocked out, his muscles clenching around daniels girth as he started to shake. "no you aren't" daniel replied with a smirk, beginning to use teeth as he left a trail of love bites down his chest, knowing how much the boy loved it

"baby please" corbyn cried out, his hand coming to grab daniels arm that was still tightly gripping his hip as he tried to stable himself. "hold it corb" daniel demanded, laughing a little at how helpless his boy was.

"o-oh my god it feels s-so good" corbyn moaned, louder than he usually is.

daniel loved when corbyn moaned. he loved to hear his surprised gasps when he hit a particularly sweet spot on his neck or in his ass. he loved to hear him sigh when the pain of daniel slipping in subsided and the pleasure started to fade in. he loved to hear him.

"if you wanna cum you gotta work for it baby" daniel whispered into the blondes ear sensually, before pulling out completely.

he adjusted them so he was laying flat on his back on the bed, corbyn straddling him with his legs spread as he guided the younger down on him to align his dick with corbyn's ass.

corbyn was quick to start bouncing, enjoying daniels eyes hungrily watching him and his hands caressing his inner thighs. "f-fuck dani please" corbyn begged, his head thrown back as daniel started to meet him halfway with his thrusts.

he watched as daniel propped himself up on his elbows, spitting onto his boyfriends dick before beginning to jerk him off. "cum for me baby"

and just like that corbyn was cumming. hard. all over daniels chest and stomach, moaning daniels name loud as he gripped onto the olders bed sheets. only taking a second to breathe when his body had stopped spasming.

"honey you made a mess" daniel spoke sensually, rubbing comforting circles into the blondes hips as he stared up at him. "clean up your mess corb" he continued not long after, watching as the blonde above him smirked and finally opened his eyes.

corbyn slowly moved off of daniel, the wet pop of daniels dick disconnecting from his ass sounding out as his eyes staying locked with the older.

he straddled daniels thighs now, looking up at him through his lashes as he began to lap at the white ropes on daniel's stomach. daniel moaned at the sight, his fingers coming to tangle in corbyn's hair as he watched intently.