the way you love

ship- wdw
summary: short stories of the different ways they all treat corbyn.
warnings; smoking

jonah
jonah's hand gripped corbyns hip a little tighter as they walked through the walkway their security had made for them in the airport. fans lined either side and paparazzi were everywhere, jonah knew how anxious corbyn could get at times like this and he kept him as close as he possibly could as they walked through the airport.

their other three lovers were in front of them, jack and daniel each taking on an extra suitcase, those being jonah and corbyns, so that jonah could stay back with corbyn. corbyn felt dizzy as lights kept flashing in his face, he gripped onto jonah's arm that had just recently left his hip when he went to grab a gift from a fan.

jonah was quick to hand the gifts to security and his hands were holding corbyn steady in a heart beat. they stopped in the middle of the walkway, jonah pulling corbyns face into his chest as he knew his boy wouldn't wanna see this posted all over social media later on. his arms wrapped around corbyns waist as he pulled him closer in hopes to calm him down.

"it's okay baby, we're almost to the car okay? i'm having the boys pull it to the front now, just breathe" jonah comforted his love, his hand rubbing circles on corbyns back as the blonde tried to regulate his breathing. jonah pulled his sun glasses off, slipping them onto corbyns face to block his eyes from some of the flashing lights of pictures.

they didn't move again until corbyn was ready, jonah on one side and one of their many security guards on the other just incase corbyn were to faint. they met the boys at the front of the airport where they had already gotten the car to the front and jonah helped corbyn into the car.

he climbed into the back seat with him and wrapped his arms around him. his arms didn't move throughout the whole drive to their hotel, trying to ground his boy and bring him back down from his episode.

jack
their room was dark except for the sky light they had spinning on the ceiling. they had the lights off to fit the mood better. corbyn was sat in jacks lap, who was sat on the bed with his back to the head board.

jack was hitting a vape occasionally as they listened to music in bed, just wanting to be close to each other. corbyn didn't smoke, but he didn't mind that jack did. corbyn was pretending to scroll on his phone while jack took another hit, but he was really just waiting for jack to turn his head so that he would shotgun the smoke into his mouth, a cycle jack had started around an hour ago.

every few hits corbyn would feel jacks hand take a hold of his chin and gently turn his head so that corbyn was looking at him, then he'd kiss him while blowing all of the smoke into corbys mouth and they'd make out for a little while, jacks hand usually finding it's way to corbyns neck and corbyns hands going to jacks hair.

the others had gone out to buy food so it was just them right now, but corbyn was more then content to continue letting jack force the smoke into his mouth as they both felt the small high from the nicotine buzz.

zach
corbyn had been struggling a lot recently with his mental health. his boyfriends could read him like a book, they knew something was up. so they asked their manager if corbyn could have the day off today while they went to the studio to work.

of course they would all way rather be home with him but they obviously couldn't with all the work that needed to be finished before tour.

zach
hi my love.

corbyn
hi z, you guys almost done?

zach
soon princess, are you okay?