time together

ship: wdw

"stop hogging him" jack whined as he burst into their bedroom where corbyn and daniel were making out in their bed. they had been in bed for the last four hours watching movies and cuddling, they had started making out on and off ten minutes ago and just kept going back to each other for more. daniel giggled, lightly biting corbyns lip as he pulled away to look at jack who was still standing by the door, zach at his side as he recorded the two for the band account instagram story.

"you guys could always come lay with us you know?" daniel replied, corbyn giggling underneath him as he peaked his head over daniels shoulder. "no i think i'll just take him instead" jack replied, picking corbyn up and running out of the room with zach, who was still recording, the both of them giggling as daniel ran after them.

they ran into the spare bedroom, corbyns signature giggle echoing through the hallway as daniel started to yell behind them. corbyn had been gone for the last two weeks visiting his family in the netherlands, he knew his boys missed him and wanted to spend time with him when he got back and he planned on making that happen. he wanted to divide his attention evenly between them so no one felt left out but clearly zach and jack had other plans. corbyn realizing that now as zach stopped recording after he locked the door on daniel, jack playfully throwing corbyn down on the bed as jack and zach jumped on top of him.

corbyn squealed as zach pinned his hands down to the bed, jacks fingers coming to tickle his sides and armpits, only stopping when corbyn was red in the face from laughing too hard. corbyn panted with a smile on his face as he looked up at both his boys, both jack and zach sharing the same love sick smile as corbyn.

the trio had just got done showering together when corbyn got a text from daniel, sending a simple 'come back', corbyn giggling as jack read the text and smirked. he used the blondes phone to take a picture of the three shirtless with wet hair and sent it to daniel with another simple message 'later'.

the only reply they got from daniel was 'you're lucky you three are so hot, otherwise i would have broken that damn door by now' causing them to giggle before jack posted the picture they sent daniel on the group account story with a little message in the corner reading 'we got him'

three hours later and the food corbyn had ordered for him and jonah to share had finally arrived at the house, corbyn looking up at his boyfriend to pout when he started to gently lift corbyns head out of his lap. "i have to go get the door lovely, the food is here" corbyn sighed dramatically, lifting his head out of jonah's lap and sitting up on the couch. "you don't even love me" corbyn complained, crossing his arms as he chewed on his lip.

jonah almost laughed at his boys ridiculous remark before realizing it would only make him pout more. he gently pulled his lip from between his teeth before pecking them, hearing the doorbell ring for the second time. "yes i do baby and you know it" jonah promised, only pulling away when corbyn smiled "fine but hurry back" corbyn replied, eyes going soft as jonah kissed his forehead and went to answer the door.

they spent all night on the couch, eating pizza and junk food and playing board games on the floor until corbyn fell asleep after his sugar high. jonah carried his boy to bed, seeing as the others weren't in bed yet to wake him up.

corbyn woke the next morning on jacks chest, daniels arm wrapped lazily over his back as his head rested on jacks shoulder, corbyns head being stuffed in jacks neck on the other side, with jacks on top of corbyns. corbyn started to kiss down jacks neck, leaving small love bites, only making it to jacks collar bone before he felt his lovers hands grab his ass. "baby it's too early for me to fuck you" jack said, still having ahold of corbyns ass as if he didn't even believe his own words.

the blonde giggled, pulling his head out of jacks neck and looking at him "don't want you to fuck me, i just wanted you to wake up" corbyn mumbled, kissing jacks lips as he slipped out of his grip and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. daniel woke up the second he didn't feel corbyn in his arms, keeping his eyes closed as he scooted closer to jack. "where'd he go?" he asked the curly brunette, eyes slowly blinking open as he looked for him.

"bathroom, don't know what he's doin" jack replied, his hand coming to play with daniels hair as his eyes closed again. they laid there together for a few minutes before corbyn opened the bathroom door, dressed in swim shorts and shirtless. he made eye contact with jonah who was smiling at him, smiling back before running out of the room and down the stairs.

he heard feet following him as he turned around to see the four of his boyfriends chasing after him, he ran out the back door and jumped straight into their in ground pool. daniel was stripping down into his boxers and following his boy into the water before the other three even had time to comprehend what just happened.

daniel swam over to his boyfriend the second his head came above water, grabbing his face and kissing him hard. "cmon shitheads it's not even cold" corbyn lied as soon as pulled away from daniel, looking up at his three boyfriends who were watching them. the three of them stripped down to their boxers and jumped in, quickly realizing corbyn lied about the pool not being that cold but choosing to forget about it as they just wanted to spend time together.

and that was how the rest of their day went, they spent majority of it in the pool, jonah made burgers on the grill for dinner and they made a fire to roast s'mores at sunset. they were so happy to have corbyn home.

a/n well isn't this just fucking adorable? i love this plot i have no idea why i never posted this before as this is an old draft. i also realized yesterday that this book has almost 400 reads! although that's not a lot compared to some other books on wattpad it's still a lot to me and i'm very thankful🫶

1128 words