blamed

ship - wdw
summary- it's not his fault
warnings- mention of non consensual sex

his boys were so mad at him. they hadn't spoken to him in over two days. he had no idea what he had done, the only communication between them within the last few days was corbyn begging them to speak to him, to tell him what he did.

he noticed it when he walked in the door friday night. they had spent the night at ebens house because he was throwing a party. a party corbyn really did not want to go to but allowed himself to get dragged along by his boyfriends nonetheless.

he was pissed when he walked in because his boyfriends had left him at the party alone after one of the worst things imaginable could've happened to him. he only knew they left because of their life 360 locations.

a tall blonde haired male had seen corbyn going into the bathroom, blocking the door with his foot before corbyn could close it. corbyn was heavily intoxicated, not having the strength to push the guy out of the way. he forced his way into the bathroom and dragged corbyn out of it, pulling him along into a bedroom and locking the door behind them.

what corbyn didn't know was that his second eldest boyfriend had watched the scene unfold, only seeing the part where corbyn walked into a bedroom with some other guy. daniel stood by the door for a moment to try and figure out what was happening, only being able to hear what sounded like moans coming from the room.

he made his way downstairs where he told his other three boyfriends and they left without corbyn because they were furious with their youngest boys behavior. what daniel thought were moans eben soon discovered to be whimpers and pleads of help.

as the host of the party was walking through the upstairs hallway on his way to the bathroom he heard corbyns cries and what sounded like he was begging the guy to stop. even tho eben didn't know who was behind the door he immediately started punching on it and kicking at the door knob when it wouldn't open.

when he did finally get into the room, one glance at corbyn trembling on the bed with tears streaming down his face was all it took for eben to start seeing red. he beat up the blonde guy neither of them ever figured out the name of and helped corbyn redress himself before having his only sober friend drive corbyn home.

when corbyn walked in the door with tears streaming his face and steam exploding from his ears at how angry he was at his boyfriends for leaving him he was stopped short by the sight of the four of them emotionless on the couch.

he tried to talk to them, he tried to scream at them, nothing worked. they didn't care. that's how it had been for the last two and a half days. corbyn was emotionally drained. he spent majority of his time in their guest bedroom now.

jonah was filling his sadness with harry potter movies when he got a text that had him re thinking everything

eben
hey jo, just checking in on corb after friday's party. i lost my phone in the mess and just got a new one today but i've been trying to get ahold of him all morning and i've gotten no answer.

jonah
why would you be checking in on corbyn of all people after fridays party?

jonah replied, assuming eben had heard about corbyns slutty adventures with some guy in his house. he was furious eben was taking corbyns side after he was the one who had cheated.

eben
jonah what do you mean? do you even know what happened?

jonah
yes i do, four boys just wasn't enough for him, he had to go and cheat on us with another guy in your bed.

eben
jonah he did not cheat on you, is that what all of you seriously think?

jonah
yes it is, daniel seen and heard everything. how would you know?

eben
because i'm the one who pulled the guy off of him who was raping him jonah. he did not cheat on you, he was raped. i don't know what daniel thinks he saw or heard but when i walked upstairs i could hear corbyn begging a man to get off of him from down the hall.
read 12:07

jonah felt like his heart was beating in his throat as he re read the message over and over again. he was off the couch and running to find daniel, jack and zach after the fifth time he read it. and they were in corbyns rooms gently coaxing him out of sleep the second the word rape left jonah's mouth.

"wake up for me sweetheart" zach spoke softly as he brushed hair out of corbyns face. when his eyes started to flutter open zach smiled, thumb coming to rub his cheek but quickly retracting when corbyn flinched away. "i'm sorry c, can we talk to you for a minute"

corbyn only nodded sadly before sitting up a little, being sure to put some distance between him and zach. he pulled himself into a ball to hug his knees and watched as the others came and sat at the end of his bed. he knew a breakup speech was coming and he wasn't prepared.

"we're so sorry for how we've been treating you bug" jack spoke softly, eyes coming to meet with corbyns as tears brimmed his waterline. "s' okay.. but can i just ask why you have been?" corbyn asked timidly, playing with his hands as his eyes flicked between all four of theirs.

"because we thought you cheated on us.." daniel whispered, voice cracking as he felt responsible for this whole thing. corbyn watched as jonah laid a comforting hand on daniels knee, his eyebrows furrowing as he thought about what daniel had said "thought...? so what made you believe i didn't?" corbyn mumbled quietly, eyes expectantly looking at jonah as he seemed to know the most.

"because eben told us you were raped princess," jonah responded, pausing momentarily as corbyn practically winced at the word. his eyes squeezing shut as he remembered everything about that night. "s' that true?" jonah finished, already knowing the answer but needing the small validation.

corbyn cleared his throat to try and push back some of the tears he felt building up before answering. "he didn't necessarily go.. inside me.. b-but uhm .. he didn't stop touching me when i told him no.." was all corbyn replied with before jack leaped off the bed, running into the bathroom and throwing up into the toilet.

zach followed jack to the bathroom to help calm him down while daniel inched closer to corbyn "can i hug you" daniel whispered to his boy, almost crying tears of joy when he nodded his head yes. he embraced his boy tightly while kissing his forehead "i am so so sorry lovebug"

when jack and zach returned from the bathroom corbyn continued talking about what happened that night. he went into detail to the best of what he could remember and jonah filed a police report. they thanked eben just as many times as they apologized to corbyn and his boys reminded him that things would be okay.

a/n another party scene lol. im actually in the process of writing one that takes place at another party right now as well, as this one is pretty old and has sat in the drafts forever. trying to put out some one shots while im on winter break for you guys :)
word count 1297