kisses

ship- dorbyn
summary- a glimpse into some of their kisses

the arena was packed, all of the boys having a very surreal moment back stage when it had truly set in that they had actually sold out Madison Square Garden. they were opening the show with Just Friends, each member of why don't we coming from a different walkway through the arena and meeting up at the stage in the middle.

corbyn started his verse as he made his way to the stage, fans surrounding his walkway on either side as his voice rang throughout the entire arena. just as he made it to the stage his final note got cut short as daniel met him at the bottom of the steps to cup his face and kiss his lips, proving that they were in fact not Just Friends.

their fans went crazy, just as daniel imagined they would. they had been out for almost a year now, everyone knew they were dating. daniel pulled away after just a few short seconds, smiling at his blushing boy and helping him up the steps, meeting up with their three other bandmates who were looking at them with proud smiles.

their best friends were always so supportive, jack giggling at how daniel took corbyns breath away and starting the chorus of the song while the others followed. when the song finished daniel wiped his face with the back of his hand, raising the microphone up to his mouth to speak to the crowd "you got your chapstick all over me baby" daniel teased, looking at corbyn with so much love and adoration.

corbyn only laughed, walking over to daniel as he wiped the rest of his chapstick off the corners of daniels mouth, smiling at the fans he seen who were recording and sending a small wave their way. they started eight letters shortly after that, daniels eyes only being able to focus on his boy as he sang the song about loving someone.

daniels breath got caught in his throat as corbyn sang his high note, adding extra parts to their song while he lived in his own world on stage. daniels gaze staying on corbyn throughout the whole song, the two of them making eye contact several times throughout the rest of their show. they spent the next morning watching edits of them on stage as they cuddled in the tour bus lounge.

they'd already been outside for almost an hour. it was down poring and corbyn had somehow convinced daniel to play in the rain with him. they were in the middle of the road spinning in circles with sopping wet clothes glued to their skin just out front of their house they shared with their other three band mates.

daniel had set up his phone against the porch swing without corbyn noticing, the ledge of the roof protecting daniels phone from the rain as he slow danced with corbyn in the middle of the street.

the blush on corbyns cheeks was impossible to miss as daniel spun him around, pulling him back into his chest afterwards as corbyns back pressed against daniels front. daniel smiled down at his boy, leaning down the slightest to accompany corbyns shoulder with his head. he breathed in the scent of rain mixed with corbyns cologne, enjoying the sense of comfort that washed over him.

as a more upbeat song blasted from the bluetooth speaker corbyn left on the porch beside their forgotten phones, they started to jump and spin around, daniels phone recording it all. they splashed muddy water puddles at each other and leaned their heads back to let the rain pour into their mouths as the music rang out.

the sun was beginning to set and the street lights had just turned on when the song was over, they were breathing hard against each other as daniel cupped his boys face and kissed him hard. corbyns heart thumped against daniels chest as his older boyfriend pulled him flush against his body, daniels hands leaving corbyns face to hold his waist as corbyn wrapped his arms around daniels neck.

their make out was cut short when headlights turned to pull down their road, daniel taking corbyns hand and hurriedly guiding him out of the road as they ran into the house laughing. they made their way upstairs as they heard jonah yelling at them for tracking water all over the house, daniel claiming he'd clean it after their shower as he continued pulling corbyn up the stairs.

corbyn was so fucking bored. he'd called daniel to see if he could come hangout at his house because his siblings were arguing, the brunette obviously agreeing and letting his boyfriend escape to his house. but now that corbyn was there, daniel only wanted to play video games.

they'd finished their homework when corbyn first got there, and then daniel said he wanted to play fortnite with his friends while live streaming on twitch, which of course corbyn didn't mind, the blonde deciding on taking a nap in daniels bed as he waited for his boyfriends attention to refocus on him.

corbyn was itching for comfort right now but he would never tell daniel that. he could hear daniel talking to the viewers over the music blaring from his airpods, he didn't even know if daniel knew he was awake because he'd only woken up a few minutes ago.

after contemplating asking daniel to come lay down with him for a few minutes he finally settled on just going over to daniel. he quietly stood up, daniels hoodie swallowing him as he wrapped the white blanket around his back and gave a small wave to the camera. he walked over to daniel, the brunette smiling up at him from his seat in his gaming chair as his eyes flickered between the game and corbyn.

corbyn wasted no time sticking his legs through the arm rest holes of the chair and taking a seat in daniels lap. he pulled the blanket around them and nuzzled his face into daniels neck without saying a word. he felt daniel lean forward a bit to set his controller down, hands coming to cup corbyns cheeks after as he pulled his face out of his chest and kissed his lips.

after a few moments corbyn hummed into the kiss, daniel pulling away as he remembered his forgotten live stream. "i'm gonna get off now guys, i love you all" was all daniel said before pressing the end live bottom and turning all of his attention back to corbyn.

"are you okay my love?" daniel spoke softly to his boy, hands coming to gently grip his waist. "yeah,
just wanted some love" corbyn whispered, yawning into daniels chest. daniel giggled and nodded before his hands came to grab corbyns butt, holding him up as he walked them both over to the bed.

the rest of their day was spent cuddling together, daniel ordered them dinner and they ate chick fil a while watching disney movies because corbyn wanted to, and daniel would do absolutely anything for his boy.

a/n hi everyone!! i started on this yesterday because i thought it was super cute. i just got home from school a few hours ago and i'm so so tired but i was really determined to finish this chapter because i really liked the plot line. hopefully sometime this week i'll feel motivated to write a part two to rivals and get that posted for y'all 🥰
1253 words