lover

ship: dorbyn
summary: short n sweet

warnings: male pregnancy

corbyn hummed quietly to the taylor swift playlist that was softly playing in the background, forgetting to turn it off when he brought his daughter, avery, to bed after spending the day celebrating her 4th birthday.

he quietly sang the lyrics to 'blank space' as he continued washing the dishes, a small smile on his face as he thought of avery's excited jumps when she heard the song blaring from the speaker only hours earlier.

he flinched as he felt hands wrap around his waist, the goosebumps rising on the back of his neck doing nothing to clam his nerves as he dried that last dish "jeeze dan you scared the shit out of me" he giggled, relaxing into the taller as he set the dish to the side.

"sorry baby" he replied sweetly, peppering kisses down the side of corbyn's neck before laying his head down on his shoulder.

"where were you? couldn't find you after i laid ave down" he asked quietly, allowing his eyes to flutter shut.

"was outback deflating the bouncy house and picking up all the forgotten tiara's, our girl sure is spoiled" daniel chuckled out, his hands drumming up and down corbyn's sides as he lifted the youngers hoodie.

"yea but did you see her face d? she loved it. it was the perfect princess party for a perfect princess, remember?" he giggled, quoting what their daughter had told them when daniel had brought her home from the park where he'd been keeping her distracted so corbyn could set this all up.

"i know baby, you did so good" daniel replied sweetly, spinning his love around as the beginning sounds of 'lover' rang through the kitchen.

the older pulled him in close, wrapping his arms tightly around his waist, corbyn only laughing as he placed his hands behind daniel's neck just as he started to sway them side to side.

they stayed like that until the song was over, daniel whispering praises to his boy as he reminded him just how beautiful he was, until he promised to take him to bed and show him
just how important he was too.

<~^>~^<~^>

corbyn smiled a big dopey smile as daniel helped him undress. it had been a little while since they'd had time to fool around like this and corbyn couldn't help the excitement bubbling in his stomach as he let daniel guide him through every motion.

daniel only smiled back, tugging the blonde closer by his belt loops before beginning the process of unbuckling his belt while he left a few hickeys on his pecs.

corbyns lip tucked itself tightly beneath his teeth as he watched daniel slowly pull his jeans down to his feet before helping him step out of
them.

daniel only smirked as he stepped back a step to undress himself down to his boxers before placing himself onto the middle of their bed, giving corbyns ass a light smack as he did so.

corbyn only blushed a light pink at the action, waiting for daniel to tell him what to do next as he stood completely bare in front of his older husband.

"c'mere sweetheart" daniel coo'd, taking hold of corbyn's fingers as he lightly pulled him towards himself, situating him between his legs as the blonde only let him.

he pulled corbyn's back to his chest and began a soft pattern of strokes down the blondes lower stomach, slowly inching his fingers towards the blondes length as he did so.

when corbyn's soft moans began to get a little louder daniel finally took his cock into his hold, slowly jerking it off as he kissed from corbyn's neck down to his shoulder and across his arm.

corbyns head lolled to the side, finding daniel's shoulder to catch it as his back began to arch the more daniel quickened his pace.

daniel only drew him back in by his waist as he wrapped his free arm around his boys figure and lightly caressed his lower abdomen.

corbyn only gripped daniels thights tightly on either side of him, his eyes clamping shut as he let out a broken moan.

"dani i-im gonna.." corbyn moaned quietly, his stomach clenching as daniels caresses reached the exposed skin just above the base of his cock.

"i know baby, i know, let it out c, come for me so good sweetheart" daniel reassured, talking his boy through it just like he always did as corbyn's toes curled below him.

his dick twitch a few times in daniels hold before he began to pump rope after rope into daniels fist, the brunette still working to milk every drop even after corbyn's legs stopped spasming.

he waited for corbyns vice grip on his thighs to loosen before he reached over to their bedside table and wiped his boys spunk off his hand with a tissue.

he was quick to coddle him with whispered sweet nothings and a gentle kiss to his temple every now and then while he absentmindedly traced the faded scar down corbyn's abdomen from his c-section.

the scar was hardly visible now, but it was still one of daniel's favorite parts of his boy.

"are you okay my love?" daniel asked sweetly as he continued his actions, bringing one hand up to card through some tangles in corbyn's hair as he waited for a response.

"mhm" corbyn hummed quietly, his glossy eyes fluttering open as he looked up at his boy, a small smile on his lips "thank you dani" he whispered.

daniel only giggled, pecking his boys lips before sitting up with the blonde still resting in his chest "cmon let's get you in the shower"

a/n hello here's something short n sweet while i try to get back in the groove. i don't have many ideas so if you guys have any requests please lmk 🙏🏼🙏🏼