trouble

ship: wdw

corbyn was in trouble with his boyfriends. he had hung out with another guy at a party. usually this wouldn't be a problem, it's not like they were super controlling over corbyn, and it wasn't like corbyn lied about who he was with. the problem was that the guy he was with was someone his boyfriends knew really liked corbyn, and would use any opportunity he could to try and get in corbyns pants.

"we'll see how long you last but ideally we want you to take us all twice" jonah instructed his boyfriend, who was already worn out from all of the teasing prior to them tying him down to the bed. "you'll only come once tho, twice if your super lucky" jack finished for jonah, slipping the ring onto corbyns hard on before putting their bin of sex toys to the side.

corbyn only nodded, too scared to speak and say something that will get him in even more trouble. "what's your safe word lovely" zach questioned as he finished tying corbyns other leg to the bed. his legs were bent at the knees and spread apart so his boyfriends could have perfect access to his hole. "red" corbyn replied, wanting to close in on himself as he looked at all of his boyfriends, who were looking right back at him, their eyes on his body.

it wasn't like they hadn't done this before, wasn't like he had never been on display for them. but that never stopped him from feeling insecure. "what's your color right now c?" daniel asked, noticing his boys different behavior as his eyes searched corbyns for a sign to stop, any sign signaling he didn't wanna do this anymore. "green" corbyn replied, looking away from daniel when his eyes lingered too long.

"are you positive baby girl" jonah asked, his hand coming to rub corbyns knee as he looked at him the same way daniel just had. "yes i am, who's going first?" corbyn questioned. "jo's first, then me, then zay and then dan offered to go last" jack answered as jonah slid in corbyn.

corbyn could've cried at the thought of having six more rounds when jonah finished. his cock was begging for release and jack wasn't going easy on him as he lightly grabbed corbyns throat, choking him. corbyns eyes fluttered shut as jacks final release leaked out of him, finally feeling jacks hand stop blocking his airway as he panted for a second. he heard zach walk over before he felt him, jack leaving him with a kiss on his throat before zach replaced him by carding his hands through his hair.

"what's your color babygirl" zach asked, wanting to check in on his love. "green" corbyn replied with no hesitation, his practiced answer coming out as a rasp from a mix of all the screaming he had done in the last hour and jacks choking. "a-actually yellow.. can i have a second?" corbyn corrected himself. he needed water and a minute to catch his breath before taking on four more rounds of sex. even the thought of being halfway done didn't comfort his aching cock.

"take as much time as you need princess" zach replied, the thought of letting corbyn satisfy his erection completely disintegrating as he checked on his boy. "is there anything you need?" zach asked, wanting to help in any way he could, he knew this was a lot, eight rounds of sex was ridiculous to ask of someone, but corbyn would do anything to please his boys. "can i just have a drink of water please, then you can go ahead" corbyn replied, not wanting zach to have to wait much longer, after all, he was supposed to be getting punished, not rewarded.

zach held a glass of water to his lips, letting his boy drink as much as he needed before slipping inside him. he rocked his hips slowly at first, his thrusts barely doing enough to satisfy himself let alone corbyn, eventually picking up the pace when he was sure corbyn was okay. corbyns back arched off the bed when zachs second release filled him to the brim, begging zach for his own orgasm. "dani's gonna help you come baby" was all zach replied with before kissing corbyns shoulder and letting daniel have his turn with corbyn.

corbyn had never felt more used, he wasn't sure if he was loving or hating this. he was just praying his orgasm was worth the wait, but he was sure it would be if daniel was the one giving it to him.

daniel fucked him senseless during their first round together, corbyns wrists turning dark red from all of the pulling he had done on his hand cuffs. his throat was burning from screaming and he thought he might explode the second the ring was pulled off his swollen cock. his eyes were glossy and wet from tears as daniels thumbs came to wipe his cheeks.

"m not gonna fuck you again princess" daniel spoke. corbyn couldn't hide the fact that he deflated hearing that. what he had done was bad but was it really bad enough to take seven rounds of sex with no release? he felt like he was going to cry as his eyes opened for the first time since daniel had pulled out, looking up at him as the brunette was still hovering over him.

"please?" corbyn begged, his voice cracking as he tried to beg his older boyfriend. "no you've been too good for that, you deserve more. how about i eat you out instead hm?" daniel replied, hands coming to rest on corbyns hips softly as he tried to ground his boy. corbyn could've started crying tears of joy hearing that sentence come out of daniels mouth, his brain becoming fuzzy as he thought about just how nice it would be.

"is that what you wanna do angel face?" daniel tried again with his boy, seeing as he got no response the first time. "yes please" corbyn responded, trying not to sound as desperate as he felt. daniel smiled, un cuffing his boys hands and untying his legs as he watched his boy stretch out and switch positions. daniel took his place behind corbyn as he lowered his mouth to his hole.

corbyn lasted all of thirty seconds after daniels hand came to pull the ring off of his cock. his back basically snapping in two as he bit down into a pillow and experienced what was by far the best orgasm he had ever received. "thank you daddy," corbyn panted, his hair sticking to his face as rubbed his cheek on the pillow to rid of his tears "thank you so much" corbyn finished.

he faintly heard his boyfriends talking as they showed daniel the array of polaroids taken of corbyn throughout the night, one of each boy fucking him while there were others of just him looking absolutely wrecked. you could see a faint handprint on corbyns throat from jacks choking and hickeys on his jawline from jonah's hungry kisses in one of the photos, another one showing his face as he came from daniels tongue while looking as beautiful as ever.

corbyn rolled over, blankly staring up at his boyfriends as he fully slipped into a state of subspace, his eyes glossing over and his lip tucking between his lip as he nervously bit the skin off of it. jonah was the first to notice as he reached down and picked his boy up, holding him close to his chest as he walked with him to the bathroom. "no more sweetheart we're all done, you took it all so good baby" jonah praised his boy, knowing he needed more reassurance in his subspace.

he ran a hot bath for them as jack, zach and daniel placed the polaroids into their photo album dedicated to times like this, as this obviously wasn't the first time they had taken photos of their youngest boy looking his very best. the three of them cleaned their bed room before taking a shower together in their downstairs bathroom.

jonah and corbyn finished in the bath just as corbyn started to wonder where his other three boyfriends had disappeared to, jonah explaining to him they would be back in just a few minutes as he dressed his boy in one of jacks hoodies and a pair of boxers. corbyns eyes closed as soon as his head hit the pillow as he waited for zach to come upstairs.

his fuzzy brain being able to supply that this was the night zach gets to hold him while jack sleeps in the middle, corbyn being on the end beside zach while jonah was on the other side of jack, with daniel on the opposite end. zachs arms appeared around him a few minutes later, pulling him onto his chest before kissing the tip of his nose, corbyns eyes closing right after as he could hardly keep them open after the long night they had together.

a/n this is old but i thought it was an okay draft to post. sorry for the excessive amount of smut recently.

words 1537