Leona

Cat

My dreams are always a bit

My dreams are always a bit...odd...I dunno...

Glimpses into weird events I've never experienced before... My last one. I had tea with a queen, in a vast maze. She was very particular about the entire thing. Ah wait...she..? No even if they're the queen...he's still...

ROAR!!

I flinched turning to face a savanna. A vast plain full of life.

A celebration of a new life gracing the fields. New royalty. A new king.

A shadow lingering a ways away. Uncertain, unhappy.

Unfair...
Unfair....
That's not...Fair!

SPLASH!

Hmm?!

I can't breathe...!

I CANT BREATHE!!

"MNNNN!!"

Ace's barking starts to fill my ears, though I was more concerned of how my eyes were open, but I still see darkness.

Oh and just a little...rid bit

I'm still suffocating!!

I lifted up the thing that seemingly attempted to end me in my sleep. It wiggled out of my arms jumping onto my lap. It growled, glaring up into my eyes. Green eyes flaring in annoyance.

I feel like I'm supposed to be the angry one.

The feline circled my lap before relaxing to go back to sleep.

"...Whos cat are you?"

I stared at the animal that was already fast asleep on my lap.

I have a lot of pets...but none of my cats have dark brown fur. I could think about this in the morning, seeing as it's 3 am...and that's what I'm gonna do. In the morning.

Ace brushed against my palm, while keeping his eyes on the cat that was gladly slumbering away. My brows furrowed as I spotted Deuce and Cater not too far away. Seeming to get back to sleep. Riddle and Trey sleeping on the pillow just next to my head. Jack and Ruggie slumbered over near the door. These four seeming not disturbed over the fact I almost died, but okay.