Kalim

Dog

Hello!!You are invited to my barbecue this upcoming Saturday! I would love to see you and anything you would like to bring! Come around 3 pm!We will be waiting!

Hello!!
You are invited to my barbecue this upcoming Saturday!
I would love to see you and anything you would like to bring!
Come around 3 pm!
We will be waiting!

~Woof~

Chatter fills my backyard as everyone was roaming and eating. The Barbecue was now in full swing, and the smell of food was mixing with the sweet scent of the sunny day. My pets were enjoying the free time around the yard. Chasing each other in circles around peoples legs. The soft sound of music blending in with the sounds of socialization that gave the atmosphere something so warm.

Some guest in attendance did surprise me, animals included.

For example, Jack actually came around today...though probably because I bribed him.

With meat.

Lots of it.

It was really hard, he's very prideful. Looked at me with such disgust to even suggest bribery.  I ended up just sweet talking him into coming. And I still had to give him the meat anyway.

Ace and Cater decided to partake on the many treats being offered to them. People enjoying the little social red creatures, though only Ace was in it for the food he was getting. I'm sure he adored the attention of it, but still preferred the food I normally don't let him eat. Though Cater was the opposite, just enjoying the attention of more than just me for once. He's taken to liking social media a lot, and is literally the only reason I bother with updating it so much.

Apparently people seem to like following the life of my many pets. I even got a sponsorship for a pet toy company before, that was exciting.

Ruggie held no hesitation to do eat at whatever he could reach. He took a bite out of anything and everything offered to him. He was also swiping bits from unsuspecting victims. Though it didn't last long since I caught him in the middle of the act.

If he wants a snack he could always ask me. Some part of me worries that he doesn't realize just how well fed he is. Hopefully I can change that eventually.

I find him sleeping in the most cramped of places a little too many times. Though I won't complain, I'll just take him to a more comfortable bed that won't compress his growing bones. With better meals, comes a stronger form. Lazy as he is, he's a lot more active then he was before. I find him doing small chores around the house every now and then. The face he gets when I give him a treat for his hard work is more than just adorable.