Vil

Dog

"Sorry Vil

"Sorry Vil...I guess we didn't win this time either..."

Said dog didn't bother to look up or answer to the man who held onto his leash. His gaze staring at the path ahead. The matter of 2nd place not breaking his stride or bringing his head down.

The two made their way back to the car that awaited them outside the competition venue. Passing by the various flashing cameras and calls of people wanting the dog's attention, Vil made his way inside the car. 

Upon getting comfortable, the calls got louder. Vil turned to the source, letting out a soft huff.

Vil watched Neige waltz outside the venue. He ran along the path greeting everyone he could with cheerful barks. His tail moving a mile a minute with excitement to see everyone. A breath of fresh air for everyone to admire.

7 boys followed after Neige, trailing along with him to the ride just in front of Vil's.

A huff left Vil once more as the car left the Venue, heading away from yet another losing battle.

~Woof~

"Alright! Another beautiful day to get into!"

"In other words...you're dragging all these hooligan to my spa for a cleaning."

"That's what I said."

Crewel sighed, staring at the group of animals behind me. Exhaustion not even attempting to hide off his face.

Today I brought the entire group for a cleaning to Crewel's pet spa. Even my temporary tenant, Leona. It was pure chance that he joined along, though I think he just came along to watch.

He's cleaned very regularly and expensively at home. With his own personal staff to clean him from top to bottom. He never lets anyone do more than just a touch up when he's not at home.

Such a fancy boy he is...

Either way I'm hardly worried about his actions. The ones that really warrant my worry is...

Crewel made eye contact with the twins, who seemed to be staring him down just as hard. A spark of feud burning between the three. Grimm clawed onto my clothes, his face completely petrified. A hesitant Ace just behind my leg, shaking as he stared at all the equipment. Kalim was aiming and failing to make his escape out the door, thankfully Jamil was getting in his way. I can't tell whether Epel's soul remained in his body or it flew away before we even came inside.To put it bluntly, he was lying lifelessly on the floor with Deuce pawing at his head.