Azul

Cat

Finally a well deserved vacation

Finally a well deserved vacation...I have waited two weeks for this day. Today I have brought my beloved pets to...

"THE BEACH!!!"

I opened the back door letting everyone pile out of the car, Deuce running toward the water with Ace following closely behind. A strutting Cater gazing out toward the sea, though I don't think he plans on getting in. The same could be said for the two rather hesitant felines of Heartsbyul, both taking their time to get out. Riddle having just a bit of trouble, but he made it.

The sand took their attention off the body of water immediately. Poking and digging at it with an adorable interest. Jack and Ruggie took a more slower pace to the water. Admiring it as they came up to the edge crashing along the shore.

Grim jumped out after the two, rolling around in the sand in excitement, dashing all over the beach.

And then there was one...

I looked through the passenger window to find Leona sleeping away peacefully.

Ever since that run in with his family, he finds himself at my place a lot more than his own home. Practically lives with me, thankfully his caretaker doesn't seem to mind. In his words: "As long as he's happy!!"

I even bothered to bring on this trip, no way is he spending it all in the car. Especially in this heat.

And so the war begins.

Yelling and loud meows of protest catch everyone's attention as I try to pull Leona out from the passenger seat, his claws dug deep into the cushion holding on for his spot in the car.

"LEONA! Let go of the seat already!!"

I got a loud hiss in response as he attempted to pull himself back into the car.

"Come on at least sleep out on the beach!! Just get out of the car!!!"

"MROOOOW!!!!"

"DONT TAKE THAT TONE WITH ME!!"

We fought for a little bit more before I decided to take drastic measures and grabbed him by the scruff of his neck causing him to freeze entirely.

I pulled him out of the car, slamming the door shut. He let out loud meows of argument, his claws tightening into my shoulders.

"Look here you antisocial sleep addict, you can claw and yell all you want, but you're gonna do it outside the car."

He growled, but didn't fight back much against me carrying him.

Aside from this thing being annoying, I'm excited for my birthday gift from Crowley for the next two days. Since I'll be staying at a Beach hut. It's homey, and has enough space for all my boys to relax in and enjoy the beach.