Chapter 3.

In the vast stretch of green land under a red sky with clouds, a woman stood before the other smiling woman with two more people behind her smiling and laughing at the injured woman before them.

And for some reason, their faces were all blurry.

The woman who was wearing a green robe and a flower crown on her head smirked as she raised her hand, "I am going to send you to eternal damnation, you demon..."

She said as she gathered the energy from around that became a golden light in her hand before throwing it on the already injured woman.

"NO!"

Ziyi's eye suddenly opened before she sat straight on the chair.

She was alone in the house and was sitting at the dining table where she had fallen asleep she rubbed her eyes as she heard the doorbell ring.

Ziyi slowly got up from the chair and walked to the door and once she opened it she was met with a smiling man, "Hello Mrs. Wang My name is Marius. Marius Jiang."

Ziyi who had just woken up from a deep sleep was still a little dizzy as she stood at the entrance and stared at Marius with no expression at all on her face and even Marius who stood there with a smile after a few seconds felt the awkwardness between them.

Marius cleared his throat and spoke again, "I heard that you needed a house helper. I am sent here by the agency you contacted."

Ziyi stared at him for some time before she nodded and moved to the side, making way for Marius to come in.

Marius pressed his lips together before he came inside this eerie-looking and god knows how old building.

He sighed, his poor mate must be bored after staying alone, and it also seems like she does not like to talk at all, which was going to be trouble for a chatterbox like him.

"You can start by cleaning the hall and the kitchen." Ziyi finally spoke as she came beside him and that was sudden that he became quite shocked for a split second, "Is there anything else?" 

Ziyi thought about it for a second before she said, "the garden."

Her voice was so robotic and emotionless and Marius felt like he was talking to a doll and that made him uncomfortable for some reason, her eyes were really hollow and they looked dead.

"What about the garden?" Marius asked.

"Clean it as well. The overgrown grasses and other unwanted things should be gone," she said as she looked at Marius who nodded.

Ziyi yawned again and stretched her limbs as she closed her eyes and stumbled back, Marius raised his hand and grabbed her hand before immediately letting go, "I am sorry, but are you okay?"

He asked and Ziyi nodded, "I am fine just tried." she said before she went to the dining table and sat down on the chair and put her head down on the table, and went to sleep.

While Marius just watched her, for some reason he felt that something was not normal with her.

However he didn't want to think bad about his mate so he kept his hands on his waist and sighed as he looked around, life is weird, like the second in command of the strongest pack has to work as a labor.

Marius smiled before he shook his head, "well anything for the mate." he said before he got to work.

~~~

It was so dark here, and so cold all she could see was just darkness and nothing around her, that is before she heard a voice calling her.

"Mrs. Wang..."