Chapter 22.

So I have made I little change here, from now in earth will be referred to as Gaia. 

Gaia is the greek goddess of earth.

~~

Yibo was pissed like royally pissed, so pissed that he might go on a war.

He was on Zhan's back as he was taking him back to the pack, house once they were back Yibo got down from his back and looked at him, "I have to go back to the council but I won't take Ziyi over there, as it can be very dangerous."

Yibo explained, and Zhan nodded with understanding. A few seconds later an omega came with a towel and gave it to Zhan who transformed back into a human and said, "I and Marius are here to take care of him, you can leave."

"Wait, wait where are you going?" Simon, who was coming there, heard them talking and asked and Yibo replied, "to the council."

"Why?"

"We have finally received a response from Croia." Yibo explained and Simon nodded that's great, "however I would like to come with you too if that's okay."

Yibo looked at him and gave him a nod, "Thanks."

He then looked at Zhan who spoke, "Take care of yourself and you better gain your magic back soon."

Simon smiled, "sure."

Yibo then raised his hand and Simon grabbed it as he cannot use his magic for transportation hence he had to need Yibo's help.

Zhan looked at him and smiled,"Take care and I will make sure that we take the best care of Ziyi."

Yibo smiled, "I trust you." he said before he used his power to make Simon and himself transported to the council.

Once they were gone Zhan walked further into the pack and was met with Marius, he told him everything about the response from Croia and Marius nodded, "I hope they get a good response and some answers."

"There is another thing."

"What?"

"The young vampire escaped."

Marius looked at him and frowned, "what? how the hell did he escape from under the watch of council itself?!"

Zhan shook his head, "I don't know. But this means trouble, Simon is not here as well, so we can't use his magic as well, we have to be extra alert and increase the security."

Marius nodded, "yes alpha." he said and then turned back only to see Ziyi standing there, she had heard everything and looked concerned.

Zhan sighed as he moved ahead and stood before her, "as long as you are in my pack you are my responsibility, I will protect you, no matter what, Yibo has trusted you to me and I will not break my mate's trust."

Ziyi looked at him and then gave him a small smile, Marius saw that and was reassured before he left and Ziyi asked, " he matters to you a lot right?"

Zhan smiled, "he is my mate and mate's are a divine blessing for every wolf."

Ziyi's smile was gone after she heard and Zhan gave her one last smile before he went away as well.

"Divine blessing huh?" she mumbled before she went inside her room again. She kept her hand on her chest, her heart would just not stop thinking about that damn Marius and she hated herself for that, "Adam. Adam. Adam I only love Adam I am not allowed to think of anyone else I will join him after I am free."

"You know that's really sad."

A voice said and Ziyi's eyes widened, "Shut up!" she said with gritted teeth.