Chapter 27.

Yibo walked out of the room.

And once he was gone, Jiyang said to Haoxuan, "why are you always after him?"

Haoxuan just glanced at him and smirked, "I can ask the same question, why are you always after him, walking after him like a dog."

Jiyang clenched his fists, "he is my friend."

Haoxuan laughed, "friend really? you act like he is your master more than your friend."

Jiyang sighed and rolled his eyes, " I know Haoxan that you have wanted the power and you have always wanted to be the boss, but you need to stop letting your feelings get in the way of work."

Haoxuan laughed, "Yes I have always wanted power and I am not ashamed to admit that, there is nothing wrong in wanting power."

"But trying to bring someone down to get power is wrong."

Haoxuan smiled, "like your parents?"

Jiyang's face hardened when he heard that and Haoxuan laughed, "how you must be feeling? I sometimes really pity you, there was a time when your family used to be the leaders of the council, and see today where you are, reduced to a lapdog only."

Jiyang clenched his fists as he glared at Haoxuan he was so angry that he just decided to leave but just as he took a step ahead he felt a little dizzy and then stumbled a little but regained his balance and walked out.

While Haoxuan just gazed in his direction before rolling his eyes and then looking at Yibo's seat, the seat of the leader.

"I wish this position was mine," he said to the seat

~~~

"Dad, dad, tell me the story of the helping fairy again please."

Little Zhan said as he sat on his father's lap cheerfully.

His father gently tapped his head and said, "why do you like that story so much."

"Because I love how the fairy is so strong and how she gave us the power of thunder it's so cool!"

His father laughed as he said, "Hm... so long time back there was an alpha named-"

"Savero." Sean said with a giggle."

"Yes, Alpha Savero was a very powerful and brave alpha, he was also cunning and ruthless, he was very kind to his pack members and polite with them.

He also often went to Croia, he enjoyed that world very much, enchanted and mesmerized by the beauty of Croia he fell in love with that world.

There he met two fairies, one good, kind and polite, and the other cold and arrogant.

One day the good fairy asked Sevaro if he can help her defeat the bad fairy since the bad fairy was always bullying her.

Alpha Savero agrees and he helped the good fairy defeat the bad fairy.

The bad fairy got enraged and attacked his pack, she killed his pack members and injured him as well and that was when the good fairy helped him by giving him her core, her power, and with the power he was able to defeat the bad fairy.

"Then what happened to the good fairy?"

Zhan's father smiled, but there seemed to be something behind that smile, "the good fairy went back to Croia."

"And the bad fairy?"

"The bad fairy was trapped on earth forever."

"But how did the bad fairy bully the good fairy?"

His father smiled as he kissed his forehead and said, "The bad fairy just became too powerful."

"That was the story my father used to tell me," Sean said to everyone.

Simon and Yibo were there as well.

Sean said, "up until now I always thought that this was just a story but maybe it was not."

Ziyi spoke as well, "In my dream, this alpha was crying and begging to save his beg. And spirit inside of them called him evil."

A-Xiang spoke, "so is it that the bad fairy in Sean's story and the spirit inside your body is the same person? After all the bad fairy was trapped on earth right?"

Yibo spoked, "then it would mean that Draven was right. The spirit inside of Ziyi is indeed evil and we have to get rid of her. And he is actually not evil or he would have gone corrupt by now."

A-Xiang spoke, "or perhaps he is hiding his corruption."

Simon sighed, "but remember that if you use this power of yours to request the portal to open then somebody has to accept from the other end, and we don't even know if that spirit is even alive or not."

A-Xiang spoke, "there is a chance that the spirit is alive, because if maybe have been five hundred years in Gaia but in the Croia it must have been only fifty years."

Yibo agreed as well, "correct, besides the one we have to look for is Yanli, she is the true leader of the Necromancers.

And every time a leader is changed in either of the worlds, the other worlds get a notification so they know who to inform which means that Yanli is still the leader and has not left or resigned."

Simon said, "then what could have led to her disappearance? and why is Draven acting like he is the leader, I mean when we talked to him he was confident he was sure that he was the leader, that we will believe him without any questions."

Sean spoke, "could it be that she is dead?"

Ziyi suddenly felt pain in her chest, it was emotional pain, the pain of losing someone, feeling of sadness loomed over her heart.

But these were not her feelings, she was not the one feeling them it was the spirit's emotions.

Yibo shook his head, "let's not think like that, let's be positive, and I am sure that she is alive, if she would have been dead  then someone else would have been appointed as the leader and we would have been notified, so she is alive."

Zhan got up and said, "alright then we should begin."

Yibo nodded and was about to get up but he suddenly felt a little dizzy, after giving sharing his power with Ziyi and then a part to Marius as well he was drained but he shook his head and said, "You need to focus, I'll guide you it might take some time."

"I am ready to do anything, I am ready to put all the efforts."

A-Xiang smiled as well, "I will help as well."

Simon sighed, "Finally we have a ray of hope now."

Ziyi just looked at their excited face and smiled faintly