Chapter 23.

With eyes as red as ruby Ace stood outside the Gealach Xiao's with a sickly smile, "I will ruin you just like you ruined my den!"

He said as he took out a ball, a completely black ball, "the curse has spread how great." he said before he crushed the tiny ball.

"Send some guards over the neighbouring packs as well and Marius-" Zhan stopped speaking in the middle of his sentence as he felt an immense pain in his shoulder.

He kept his hand on his shoulder as he stumbled back, Marius wasted no time and grabbed his forearm, "alpha."

Sean grabbed Marius's hand and took his support that other warriors inside the room also looked at him worry and moved ahead with concern, "Alpha."

The said, but Sean was not able to hear any of that. He felt so much pain,  he was in the room and yet he was no in the room , he felt himself getting sucked in a vaccum.

And endless and dark volume, wehre there was nothing but pain , anguish despair, he saw his dead father and then his mother, he entered completely another place as he saw his loved ones dead.

His vision was gone and he held on to Marius Marius tighter before he puked the contents of his his stomach on the floor followed by blood and then kneeled on the floor.

He closed his eyes shut and once he did he felt trapped inside a bloody scene, his pack slaughtered, his beta dead right before him, he then saw Yibo's dead body and then Ziyi, his pack members warriors everyone and immense agony gripped his heart as he screamed at the top of his lungs.

Hearing their alpha scream like that everyone was shocked and took a step back while Marius had no idea what to do and soon Sean's eyes opned but this time they were black.

Sean looked around and saw only red, he saw blood he saw bodues, he felt rage, hate and murder intent, he felt someone was holding his hand and when he looked ahead he saw a shadow not Marius but a dark hideous laughing shadow the inside of it's mouth was red.

Marius blinked when he saw Sean staring at him, "Al-"

However before he can complete his sentence Sean jumped at him and kicked him.

Sean didn't held back he used full force to do that Marius saw stars as he collided against the wall and the debris fell over him.

The other eight warriors were baffled as they saw their alpha, "Alpha."

One of them tried to say but Zhan jumped at him and was about to rip his head apart but the person moved back and in return he got a lethal cut on his chest.

He stumbled back as blood splattered on the floor and Zhan laughed when he saw that, blood, blood, he wanted to spill more blood.

He jumped at them again and kicked them punched them and the warriors who were shocked and scared can only defend themselves.

Thanks to years and years of training given to these top warriors if the pack by Sean hismelf these warriors knew Sean's moves and were able to defend themselves.

But they were still warriors and he was a pure blood, he hwled with anger when he was not ab;e to kill them.

The howl was heard by each and every pack member and this was not the protecitve howl of the alpha this was the howl of a predator telling his prey that he is coming everyone.

Many of them came out of their  houses to see what was going on.

Sean kicked the other warrior breaking his ribs and making him vomit blood and grabbed the others hand and twisted it like a cloth till it broke the sound of bone cracking was heard, ALPHA WAKE ALPHA!"